VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used dvd2svcd to encode a two hour flick. When I played it my stand alone, the cinema craft logo appeared. And the darn thing never went away. Is there a way to disable the logo?

Please stick around. I have one more question for you all: I specified an 80 minute cd for a movie that is 2 hours or less. When I was ready to burn, the files came up as 811 and 817 megs. Is there something special I need to do? Or just switch to 74 minutes?

Thank you in advance for any advice. Know that it was greatly appreciated.......Jimbo Johnson
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    To get rid of the logo of the demo version contact http://www.cinemacraft.com for a registration key.
    Neither bitrate calculators nor MPEG encoders are too accurate with the bitrate. If the calculator suggest for example 1600 kbps, use 1595 instead to be on the safe side.
    Quote Quote  
  3. dvd2svcd 1.0.5 build 4 had a bug that always calculated it to be 797 so it would be larger than anticipated. when 1.0.6 is released it'll address this issue. Until then try 795 in the cd size portion.
    Logo...yeah do what Truman suggested. You'll be happy you did.
    Quote Quote