VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello.
    From other threads, I know that SubtitleEdit can convert TTML2+PNG to *.sup . But this time I have a lot of Subtitle to do, it has been a heavy work because I convert it one by one. Is there any other better way?
    Thanks very much.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Subtile Edit CLI?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    Subtile Edit CLI?
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I already tried that, but it seems that TTML2 is not suported on command line. T_T
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Nikse View Post
    I’m truly grateful for your help! The latest beta is excellent .
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Nikse View Post
    Hello. I found another problem. When I use SubtitleEdit open xml file (TTML2+PNG) , the timecode like "00:04:59.8" will be change to "00:04:59.008", the right timecode should be "00:04:59.800". And some timecode will be lost, like the 71th line in my file subtitle02.xml (begin="00:05:31.122" end="00:05:34")
    Could you fix it please? Thanks very much.
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by heisiheisi; 28th Aug 2017 at 09:26.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by heisiheisi View Post
    Originally Posted by Nikse View Post
    Hello. I found another problem. When I use SubtitleEdit open xml file (TTML2+PNG) , the timecode like "00:04:59.8" will be change to "00:04:59.008", the right timecode should be "00:04:59.800". And some timecode will be lost, like the 71th line in my file subtitle02.xml (begin="00:05:31.122" end="00:05:34")
    Thx for the info - new beta up: https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/releases/download/3.5.3/SubtitleEditBeta.zip
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Nikse View Post
    Originally Posted by heisiheisi View Post
    Originally Posted by Nikse View Post
    Thx for the info - new beta up: https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/releases/download/3.5.3/SubtitleEditBeta.zip
    Thanks very much! And I'm so sorry that I want to submit another problem.
    When the xml file (TTML2+PNG) converted to *.sup file or *.sub file, all the position of Subtitles will be changed to middle bottom though it should be on the left or right side of the screen. (I have uploaded a sample)
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote