VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Everyone,

I have been creating and succesfully burning Jacket pictures for my Sony 5 disc changer and an older Sony single disk player. Everything works as expected. I'm using DVD+r media, usually Sony or Imation brand.
    DVDfab and Image burn get the job done.
    Now here is the mystery, when I play the DVD in my Sony DVPCX995V 400-Disc player they don't work. An original movie that has a jacket picture does work. It would seem that Sony has changed something with the way the 995 reads jacket pictures. I'm hoping to find other 995 owners out there that have been able to view the jacket picture on a burned Dvd disk.
    I have found one post that mentioned my situation and was able to resolve by using +R media instead of -R.
    I've always used +R 4.7 gig disks.

I recently used DVD Architec to create the jacket pictures. Hoped Sony's program would help. It did'nt.
    Tried using an original JACKET_P folder from another disk. No Luck. At my wits end on this one.
    Any help or ideas are appreciated!

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well I'm not sure why but it seems that my problem was my USB 2.0 Lite-on burner. I used my internal LG burner used the same disks and software and now they work in my 995 player. Would the LG close or finalize a disk differently? Any ideas?
    Quote Quote