VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budz
    So you're saying you used TMPGE DVD AUTHOR? Because in your earlier post you said you used NERO to encode. How odd you still have a problem! Do a test by using DVD SHRINK to back up a dvd movie you have. I'm sure you must have one. Use DVD SHRINK to compress the movie then use NERO to burn. I'm thinking that MPEG you say you're using was probably not encoded correctly or something. Do a test as I suggested because if it works and can be played back on your PANASONIC RV-32 then the problem isn't the 411S drive but the MPEG you have.

If you insist the 411S drive sucks then return the darn thing and get whatever drive you want. I have the same drive as you and I got no problems with it at all. I'm done with this thread
    I posted my post too ... letting you know my daughter uses the 411 ... and she is reporting very minor problems.

But ... have you consider it's the DVD Player you have ... maybe it's time for a different one

Now that problem is real ... both my daughter and my girlfriend had ... the APEX $40 bucks one from Walmart ... and it was very choosey. That is why I gave them the Panasonic E35S models for Christmas
    Quote Quote  
  2. o gosh.. how many time i have to repeat ?

I network with my cousin's PC!!!

actually i use the TMPGEnc DVD Author to encode in my cousin's PC (P4 3.0, Radeon 9800 PRO, 1GB ram) and use Nero to burned with his SOny DVD-RW and it work and able to play in my Panasonic DVD player, his Yamaha dvd..

But when i transferr the file to my house and burned with Lite-On and my Panasonic dvd player can't play.. but able to play in his Yamaha dvd player.

You might think the software problem but.. i have use TMPGEnc DVD Author to encode some movie.. and burned it.. and still not work.. i failed 5 dvd-r..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    When a person wants to do an experiment and be successful ... they have to control the variables. This way they repeat the experiment and be successful when they perform the experiment for theirs friends or their collegues.

You have alot of variables.

Why are you networking with your brother ??

Why dont u just install all the programs you need ??

And take the networking portion out of the loop.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by lacywest
    When a person wants to do an experiment and be successful ... they have to control the variables. This way they repeat the experiment and be successful when they perform the experiment for theirs friends or their collegues.

You have alot of variables.

Why are you networking with your brother ??

Why dont u just install all the programs you need ??

And take the networking portion out of the loop.
    huh? czu i network with my cousin so we can share the DSL. I did installed the program i need.. my issue is my Lite-On DVD-RW.

o gosh..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well ... good luck ... I gave you some ideas.

Take the lite-on back ... and get another unit ... or a different one.

Or get a Yamaha DVD player ... or ...........

Like I said ... you have a lot of variables ... have fun sorting it out.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Recently my dvd -rw (lite-on dvdrw ldw-411s) will not read any disks. When I put a new disk into the drive the read light come on but when I try to open the dvd contents from my computer it give an icon for no disk in the drive.
    The driver is the one that came with the computer and I didn't have any problem with it until saturday. Any help would be greatly appricated.

Darthrowe
    Quote Quote