VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have had the above media player for over a year but suddenly it will not recognise my files.
    The message file type is not supported is displayed. The files are all .mkv or . avi and have always played previously with no problem.
    HELP!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Recently upgraded the firmware? My WDTV Live is about 2 years old now, has the latest firmware. No problems with any of the new web widgets. Wish they'd add Netflix... guess I'll have to go to a WDTV Live +.
    Have a good one,

neomaine

NEW! VideoHelp.com F@H team 166011!
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=166011

Folding@Home FAQ and download: http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome acezz, but don't post the same issue in multiple threads again. Actually we have a preference here for new posts rather than adding to existing threads, so this one is probably better than where you added to that gigantic WD thread.

Anyway, the other thread suggests that you check your USB device and make sure that the files are OK on it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have had that problem intermittently and mine has never had a firmware update. On several occasions I have had to turn it off and turn it back on a few times. It eventually resolves it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Did you try rebooting it, IOWs remove the power for a minute ot two?
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    acezz, please do not double post. I've deleted the other posts. If you want to move a topic to another forum, PM a Mod.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote