VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Query 1: To burn 2D Blu Ray movies to disc BD-50 DL, Blu Ray authoring is mandatory or not. I wanna watch it in my Samsung Blu ray player

Query 2: How to burn the 3D movie to BD-R DL disc? As .iso file or BDMV file structure. I need to watch in my Samsung 3D Blu Ray player.

I'm confused help me out!!!
    Last edited by vishnuvardan19; 22nd Aug 2013 at 21:53.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your Query 1 doesn't make any sense. DVD authoring doesn't have anything to do with bluray.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I mean Blu Ray disc Authoring is mandatory to play the disc in samsung Blu ray player (OR) simply can i burn the BD fiile structure to the disc so that it will play fine on my samsung blu ray player
    Quote Quote  
  4. What is your source, a commercial disc or something else?
    After ripping a BD disc to hard drive, it would be ready to burn back to disc since it is already structured properly.
    Quote Quote  
  5. My source file: I have downloaded the BD-50 quality Blu ray movies from online and stored in my External Hard drive. 2D movies i have in BD-File structure (BDMV format) 3D movies i have in .iso format.
    I wanna burn that movies to Verbatim BD-R DL disc to watch in my Samsung 3D Blu Ray player.

Query 1: To burn 2D Blu Ray movies to disc BD-R DL, Blu ray authoring is mandatory or not.

Query 2: How to burn the 3D movie to BD-R DL disc? As .iso file or BDMV file structure.

I'm a newbie here pardon me for asking this simple question.
    Last edited by vishnuvardan19; 22nd Aug 2013 at 22:01.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Let's approach this from the other dirction. Your player needs a properly structured (authored) disk to play back 2d or 3d.

The folder structure is described halfway down this page:
    https://www.videohelp.com/hd

If your existing files contain the proper structure all you have to do is burn them to disk. If they are simply free-range mpeg or avchd files, they have to be authored into the proper structure.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yes, i have them in Blu ray Disc folder structure.
    BDMV
    Playlist, clipinf, stream, auxdata, backup, index. bdmv, movie object.bdmv

Thanks a lot smrpix My query 1 is solved

Need solution for my query 2, how i need to burn 3D movies to BD-R DL disc? Directly burn .iso to disc through ImgBurn or extract the .iso and burn the Bluray disc folder structure BDMV + SSIF

I wanna view it in 3D effect using my Samsung 3D blu ray player.
    Last edited by vishnuvardan19; 22nd Aug 2013 at 23:14.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please stop create new blu-ray 3d burning threads. Use this one. Reply to add new information.
    Quote Quote