VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. am trying to add the audio file extracted from one video source to a another video source but i cant get it to sync. does anybody here know how to fix this?
    video and audio media info screenshot: https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/83834573_3025089017503214_71197814213165...81&oe=5ED25F20

audio/video/files were downloaded from here: https://megajuegosfull.com/series/lost-temporada-1-al-6-completa-latino/
    and original video from: http://rarbg.to/
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your description is not clear to me as to whether "video source" is the same exact content as "another video source." If they are both the same and if they have the same audio, and if the audio doesn't drift, you can use PluralEyes to automatically sync them.

If one source has more, or fewer, scenes than the other, then you can cut both of them on scene boundaries, and PluralEyes will sync each scene. You can then combine the scene back together, taking clips from the better source where both have the same content, and then dropping in the orphaned scenes (the ones not in both sources) in order to have a complete video.

Of course that may not be what you're trying to do at all. It's pretty tough to tell from your description.
    Quote Quote  
  3. the audio (aac) comes from a source at 25 fps and the video you want is at 23,976 .. (you can change it with eac3to)

there may be other differences..
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
    Your description is not clear to me as to whether "video source" is the same exact content as "another video source." If they are both the same and if they have the same audio, and if the audio doesn't drift, you can use PluralEyes to automatically sync them.

If one source has more, or fewer, scenes than the other, then you can cut both of them on scene boundaries, and PluralEyes will sync each scene. You can then combine the scene back together, taking clips from the better source where both have the same content, and then dropping in the orphaned scenes (the ones not in both sources) in order to have a complete video.

Of course that may not be what you're trying to do at all. It's pretty tough to tell from your description.
    what is it that your dont understand so i can try to explain it?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by sekininsha View Post
    the audio (aac) comes from a source at 25 fps and the video you want is at 23,976 .. (you can change it with eac3to)

there may be other differences..
    do u know how can i do this in a batch with eac3to
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by aniel View Post
    what is it that your dont understand so i can try to explain it?
    I answered that in the first sentence of my original response.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Before trying to do this using a batch file, I think better would be to try and fix just one. Once you learn the principle involved, then you can worry about batch files. And if the framecount for the 2 videos isn't identical, you have additional problems other than just the different framerates.

And you shouldn't have opened a new thread about the same problem.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Before trying to do this using a batch file, I think better would be to try and fix just one. Once you learn the principle involved, then you can worry about batch files. And if the framecount for the 2 videos isn't identical, you have additional problems other than just the different framerates.

And you shouldn't have opened a new thread about the same problem.
    i agree, i would like to understand and learn what is it that am missing, i have been able in the past to add and sync audio for movies but this time is a tv show and i cant seem to be able to sync using the mkvtoolnix delay option, after doing some research it might be that the audio is from a pal(25fps) release and it might need to be slowed or something to 23.976 but i this point am confuse on what i need to do to be able to accomplish this.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by aniel View Post
    ...after doing some research it might be that the audio is from a pal(25fps) release and it might need to be slowed or something to 23.97...
    You were already told that in an earlier post to this thread. Why not go back and reread it?
    Quote Quote  
  10. ok thank you guys
    Quote Quote