VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I can't seem to figure it out. It can only do 1 file at a time. Is there a manual for this software?

I'm demuxing HDV M2T files.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is ffmpeg as good as Project X for demuxing M2T HDV files? I could use ffmpeg to batch process instead but prefer to use best software.
    Quote Quote  
  3. From my tests ffmpeg produces demuxes that are out of sync, I'll stick to Project X even if I can't batch demux.
    Quote Quote  
  4. eac3to.exe would demux HDV video (into mpeg2 and mp2 extension) , you can batch demux with windows batch script.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In ProjectX below the icons "Quick Start and Prepare" there is a window called Collections. Below that there are 2 icons one with a green tag (add a new collection) and a red tag (remove a collection) Simply add your first item then clicking on add a new collection add your second and so on. By batch it means you can preload all your files to be processed and it will do it but you need to select the next file in the list so it's not an automated process that you can set and forget overnight etc.
    Last edited by netmask56; 22nd Jun 2017 at 22:58.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  6. That's a bummer. I want to preload all the files and the program to process them overnight.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sure there is a way as I remember seeing somewhere, possibly on a now defunct Topfield Forum a batch file had been made to do this.....
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote