My Philips DVDR3576H/37 suddenly can't see one TV channel, my main local PBS station, channel 6. I has always received it before. A few days ago I thought it was slow to go to stations when I used the channel +/- button, so I did a scan. I don't know if that's what caused this problem, but from that point on, it won't receive that station. The scan should only affect which ones it goes to when you use the channel +/- button. When I push the 6, 6.1, 6.2, or 6.3, it apparently goes to that frequency, but the screen is blank. The unit is connected to an antenna in my attic. The connection goes from my wall outlet to a splitter, which sends the signal to the TV and the DVR. The antenna out on the DVR is connected to a VCR. I have unplugged the DVR and checked the antenna connections. The TV and VCR still see channel 6 as normal, but the DVR doesn't. Is it a glitch in its firmware? Philips does not appear to have that available anymore. What can I do? That is almost the only channel I watch.