VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Can anybody help me find a VPN that will play this video? I have tried Private VPN, Express VPN, and earth VPN. All get the same "Sorry, the current program is not yet online in your location; please enjoy other content." As far as I'm aware a China server is needed.

https://www.iq.com/album/%E4%B9%90%E9%AB%98%E5%A4%A7%E5%B8%88-2021-nu4u71ccet?lang=zh_cn

Password: Jimbo1986

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hotspot Shield? ZenMate?

g00gle is your friend.
    Quote Quote  
  3. IPVanish, Clash_for_windows, Mudfish VPN
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by darkw4v3 View Post
    Hotspot Shield? ZenMate?

g00gle is your friend.
    Thanks, was hoping someone with an existing subscription to a VPN service could tell me if the video would play. To save signing up to yet another VPN service only to find the video doesn't play
    Quote Quote  
  5. 'Sorry, the current program is not yet online in your location; please enjoy other contents.' -
    it's just a banner. The location does not matter.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Jawz22 View Post
    Thanks, was hoping someone with an existing subscription to a VPN service could tell me if the video would play. To save signing up to yet another VPN service only to find the video doesn't play
    The ones I indicated have Chinese servers available, which is what you need for this. That said, some sites will say they block the content, but you can still download it - if you can find the manifest.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    'Sorry, the current program is not yet online in your location; please enjoy other contents.' -
    With it being just a banner would it be worth trying a VPN with a Chinese server? It is more that the play button is the problem. It's greyed out so unable to play the video. Or could it be the case that the video doesn't' even exist on the site any longer?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Jawz22 View Post
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    'Sorry, the current program is not yet online in your location; please enjoy other contents.' -
    With it being just a banner would it be worth trying a VPN with a Chinese server? It is more that the play button is the problem. It's greyed out so unable to play the video. Or could it be the case that the video doesn't' even exist on the site any longer?
    The reason I ask is that I've tried 4 different VPNs and all same outcome, the play button greyed out an unable to play the video
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Jawz22 View Post
    The reason I ask is that I've tried 4 different VPNs and all same outcome, the play button greyed out an unable to play the video
    You can try a hundred different VPN providers. It's not going to work until you go through a Chinese server.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The video you are searching for is 乐高大师.
    I'll try to search it in my network.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As far as I know, there are some VPNs called "回国VPN" (return-to-country VPN), it means when you are abroad and want to stream some series in China, you can use it to go back to China, virtually. You can just google it.
    And it's OK to download it for you and just send it to you. Tell me if you need.

It's understandable because customers abroad can only access iq.com instad of iqiyi.com, and the latter is... the the original website, called "爱奇艺"
    The video in the screenshot below is the video you want. It has... 10 episodes as far as I have just glimpsed.
    Updates on every Friday night (that is Friday morning if you are in USA)

Idk the reason that you are searching this series, but it's ok anyway I don't wanna ask.
    The latest one is on Dec 24, 2021.
    [Attachment 66892 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by CrymanChen; 20th Sep 2022 at 22:44.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just google it.
    There are many.
    If you can't type in Chinese characters, just copy this one below
    回国VPN

one more thing, just be cautious in case of any spam, I mean, don't... (let me look up in my dictionary) get scammed.
    [Attachment 66893 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  13. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Found one
    Didn't show you the name of this one. I'm not here to advertise.
    [Attachment 66894 - Click to enlarge]

260 yuan per year... Hmmm... Maybe for those who are using dollars, it's not expensive, around 37 bucks.
    But for us Chinese, it is really a bit expensive. In China, a premium membership, esp these virtual things, around 100 yuan is acceptable.
    And actually we don't wanna pay so much for just one platform, but as I've said, the price calculated in dollars, just devide it in 6 or 7. Jesus, maybe it's very cheap for you.
    So you can find one that suits you in this price. The acceptable price is around 100-120 yuan per year.

And maybe you have to buy the membership for iqiyi once again. Monthly fee about 15yuan for newly-coming users.
    That's all.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Thank you @CrymanChen for all the information ��
    Quote Quote  
  15. IQ is iqiyi-global site, Chinese Mainland VPN will not work, try Taiwan, Hong kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesian's.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lllllll View Post
    IQ is iqiyi-global site, Chinese Mainland VPN will not work, try Taiwan, Hong kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesian's.
    Hmmm... Though haven't tried,
    from my own experience 'cause I was born in China
    the locations you mentioned might not be able to access iqiyi.com, the access from these places might still be redirected to iq.com
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote