I have a selection of clips shot on iphone or a different smartphone. Some are shot horizontally, some vertically, and some have been exported and then resized post-export. This was obviously not my choice and am having major issues trying to string them all together. Here are some of my issues:

Once a clip is placed on the timeline or sometimes when created into a new sequence, the aspect ratio automatically changes - the source aspect no longer matches program monitor. Does anyone have any suggestions to keep program aspect the same as source, even when the clips are different aspect from one another? Or might you have any tips to manage a timeline with a bunch of clips that are sourced at different aspect ratios?

One Clip (Props Below), which was shot vertically, after importing the file into premiere the audio plays in slowmotion, whether viewing from source or program monitor but the file on my computer shows no audio issues. Could this be occuring due to the import process?

Properties: Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 2.89 MB Image Size: 224 x 128 Frame Rate: 15.00 Source Audio Format: 44100 Hz - Compressed - Mono Project Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Mono Total Duration: 00;02;38;17 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0 Alpha: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0

When that same clip is placed on the timeline, the aspect ratio automatically changes like I mentioned earlier. Many of the clips can't be played back smoothly (red line).

Another clip (props below) is jittery post-import. I have reimported mulltiple times. Both the source and the program monitors are jittery so I don't think it's a playback issue.

Clip 2 Properties 2.mov Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 60.71 MB Image Size: 1280 x 720 Frame Rate: 30.08 Source Audio Format: 44100 Hz - Compressed - Stereo Project Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo Total Duration: 00;00;46;13 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0 Alpha: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0 Variable Frame Rate Detected

I would really appreciate any help you all can provide! Thanks so much 🙂