VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello:

Here's my problem, I download videos ripped from HDTV broadcasts and some of them are ripped in 29.97 fps, 59.94 fps and 25 fps. I author them with tsmuxer and multiavchd to play them in my blu-ray player. The problem is that the vids encoded in 25 fps can't be seen on my blu-ray player, I can only hear the audio and when i stop it only one frame is shown.

I tried the ''change fps" option in tsmuxergui and the results are: visible video, but so speed up and of course the audio is out of sync. The video stops playing but the music keeps going...

So my question is : what do I do to convert the fps to a compatible framerate with ANY software (or with the ones I have) so I can watch all my videos on my TV ????

I hope you can understand me and PLEASE help me.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Convert to 24fps instead. Try D2MP or AVCHDCoder and see if they support it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. For MPEG2 data simply use DgPulldown to add 3:2:3:2:2 pulldown flags to a 25 fps video.

Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks jagabo!!! that saved my life! at least for my MPEG2 files will try Bladrick's option for non-MPEG2 files

thanks
    Quote Quote