VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I am trying to convert AAC LC SBR (explicit) (HE-AAC) in an MKV file with Popcorn. Plex will not play it or rather there is no sound. However after extracting the sound I end up with error message above.

Sometimes I can convert these files with AVidemux but more often I end up with a file which has a running time twice that of the original and with sound out of synch. I have extracted the sound file and converted it to mp3 with goldwave - that works but it is cumbersome and I would prefer AC3
    Quote Quote  
  2. No idea about the error message, but not being able to rename a file is often caused by it being locked when another program opens it.

Have you used BOX4?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Since Popcorn is creating the wav file I cannot see how another program can be locking it. I do not have the same problem convertible DTS. Anyway thanks hello_hello for referring me to Box4. That works a treat.
    Quote Quote