VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. yesterday i downloaded and used the all in one svcd2dvd program to burn my svcd onto a dvd using nero.

this went very smoothly and played on my dvd player.

now i was looking into authoring softwares and see that dvdlab does the same thing your program does.

is there a difference or is it basically doing the same thing? can it also do that with vcd's or is that where your program shows its versatility?

im new to all of this and as my username says.....im on a quest for knowledge.
    Quote Quote  
  2. tyrn i fought dvdlab on music getting outta sync with movie. i tried many times to add multiple svcd,vcd titles to dvdr with dvdlab but to no avail all was in vain plus a wasted 80$ then for 14$ i bought svcd2dvd and the first try i had a perfect 3 movie dvdr so save you're cash IMO and get svcd2dvd
    Quote Quote  
  3. Only the last 2 beta version of dvd-lab can do something with VCD and it has still some problems with some mpg files. It is getting there but not very fast and it isn't a support feature.
    Greatings,
    Yf
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    My program was not built to do the impossible. There are many ways to get SVCD/VCD content onto DVDR - DVDLab being one of them. I built the program because to me, sitting on front of my PC preparing assets & authoring are a waste of my valuable time (when i comes to putting a simple SVCD/VCD movie on DVD).

So i can collate my mpgs hit start and be watching my DVD within the hour - but i have only spent 45 seconds at my PC. Thats the USP.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  5. your right, i tried dvdlab last night and it wasnt as easy as your program.

how do i pay and get the full version chrissy?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote