VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Can anyone please tell me where to find this software? I used it a while ago for my .tivo files, but now the website I originally got it from no longer exists. Is there another software that unlocks the tivo recordings for copying or editing?

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ;/ l ,[____], Its a Jeep thing,
    l---L---o||||||o- you wouldn't understand.
    (.)_) (.)_)-----)_) "Only In A Jeep"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    BTW: I use VideoRedo to import .tivo files and convert to DVD quality - about 2 min encoding time per 1 min video time. TDA3 to create the final DVD (if episodes).
    ;/ l ,[____], Its a Jeep thing,
    l---L---o||||||o- you wouldn't understand.
    (.)_) (.)_)-----)_) "Only In A Jeep"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks, I'll check out a trial version of video redo. Just been spending too much money on software lately, thought I would just use what I already have for encoding. Only problem was mine didn't recognize the .tivo files.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Avisynth will recognize TiVo files and it's free.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone have a program for download to convert Tivo fils to DIVX that doesn't send me to a web site that has malicious content and is blocked by my virus program by any chance?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Timespirt View Post
    Does anyone have a program for download to convert Tivo fils to DIVX that doesn't send me to a web site that has malicious content and is blocked by my virus program by any chance?

really bad first post. you dug up a dead 3 year old post and your's isn't in any way connected. don't grave dig old posts. start you own new thread.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    Originally Posted by Timespirt View Post

really bad first post. you dug up a dead 3 year old post and your's isn't in any way connected. don't grave dig old posts. start you own new thread.
    Thank you, forget I asked.
    Quote Quote