VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, been visiting it pretty often in search of valuable advice / infos but never posted as of today! Finally delurking!

OK I just bought this cool unit, LaCinema Mini HD Connect, to watch films from my hard drive right on TV. I noticed an annoying behaviour though, every time a film is launched, there is a quick display on screen stating "Audio Channel 1". It stays there for just about a second, it's not much, but when you watch a series of short 10 seconds clips from a long playlist, it gets extremely annoying. I'm using it for public presentation, I can live with it when it's at the start of a 60 minutes video, but since that info is displayed everytime when the playlist start a new feed, it just isn't acceptable.

My question: can that thing be turned off?! I could not find any place to do so yet...!

Thanks for your help!
    -sv
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    (Oh, and alternatively, if you guys are using another model than LaCie, does yours display that info onscreen? I could be up to replace the unit by another brand if that info display can't be removed. I just need a model than can read standard .M3U playlist) -sv
    Quote Quote