VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been experiencing the same glitch in all my blu ray rips from DVDFab 9. I choose the 0ption to rip the blu ray to MP4, from here I select "copy video" "same as source". I typically end up with a glitch in the video hat looks like this picture: Click image for larger version

Name:	61178089_COMMANDO.Title1.00_01_21_02.Still001.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	671.5 KB
ID:	40159

I do not have this glitch on blu ray rips where I choose a codec for the rip (mpeg4 or h264) this glitch only happens when I copy video same as source. Any ideas as to the culprit, please?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How fast are you burning the disc ??
    Try clicking common settings - av codec and switch everything to software
    Restart dvdfab and try the disc again
    Quote Quote  
  3. So these glitches come when "simply" playing or if you do something specific like seeking? What player? Have you tried remuxing the file (ffmpeg, l-smash remuxer, mp4box, mkvmerge)?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't burn the discs, I only rip them to mp4 file. These glitches occur in the mp4 file for only a moment, but they are on every rip once or twice unless I rip to mp4 by converting with a codec.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by natural_mystic View Post
    I don't burn the discs, I only rip them to mp4 file. These glitches occur in the mp4 file for only a moment, but they are on every rip once or twice unless I rip to mp4 by converting with a codec.
    Hi, can you post log here, so that we can check and solve this problem. And the movie info can also help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by DVDFab Staff View Post
    Originally Posted by natural_mystic View Post
    I don't burn the discs, I only rip them to mp4 file. These glitches occur in the mp4 file for only a moment, but they are on every rip once or twice unless I rip to mp4 by converting with a codec.
    Hi, can you post log here, so that we can check and solve this problem. And the movie info can also help.
    Hello, I hope you see these next couple of posts.. I am in the process of ripping a movie to get a good example of the glitch. Thank you for your response.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Here is an example of the glitch again, this time from the blu ray "The Nice Guys" Click image for larger version

Name:	THE_NICE_GUYS.theatrical.mp4.00_05_13_21.Still001.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	40199 LogInfo coming up in the next post..
    Quote Quote  
  8. Here is the settings which results in the error Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	40204 As for the log file(s) I'm not sure which one would be helpful, so I included the two most recent ones right after I ripped this movie.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote