VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am looking for a reliable avi to dvd burner as I want to burn a few videos so they can work on my dvd player.

suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are many, of varying quality and ease of use. Generally speaking, the simple to use ones make concessions to quality. If that's ok, here's one recommendation (others here will undoubtedly chime in soon with their own ideas): Quick Media Converter will convert from a great many formats into DVD (among many others). It is very easy to use, and it's free. Then burn the resulting file with your favorite burning program (ImgBurn is superb, and it's also free).

QMC defaults to "easy" settings for people who just want it done. It does, however, also have an expert mode for those who want to tweak things to suit their taste. Give it a shot and see if you like it. If you don't, the manufacturer will gladly refund you twice what you paid for it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I like AVStoDVD or DVD Flick, but they will take a little extra effort on your part to set up. The simplest quality solution is not free, but is cheap - ConvertXtoDVD. Handles most formats, has a reasonable amount of options, and is very reliable.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote