VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. I got my rebate a couple of weeks ago, but I can't find anywhere that will cash it. They have kicked me out of several banks. I don't know what the problem is. I included a picture of the rebate so maybe someone will be able to figure it out.

Quote Quote  
  2. LMAOOO...I guess they did decide to send that rebate in the form of a Monkey's Ass huh? lol....too much...great job Throb..glad to see that number I gave allowed you to take care of business.

Report back when you get your $50 check/postcard, or monkey's ASS! I should have my rebate sometime this week, but they "technically" have about 7 more days to get it to me, so it could be early next week. 8)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Well it's about DAMN TIME! My $50 rebate check has finally arrived! It took long enough, but when it was all said and done, I have now received my $50 in the form of US OF A DOLLARS! NOT a Monkey's ASS!

I said it from the beginning...one way or another I would get my money..and I GOT IT! I didn't purchase my Sony Burner in DEC-JAN, and I didn't mail or have it postmarked by the deadline date...but I said I didn't care about that crap and I would get my money and I damn sure did just that! I said SHOWWW MEE THE $$$$$ and they showed it tooo mayyyy!

hahahaaaaaaaa....whewwwwww 8)
    Quote Quote  
  4. WOW! Defense, now we all know you ARE a HERO!!! Yes, you said it from the beginning!!! Many, many times, too!!!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Just got my rebate today......took me a while but I finally got it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yup, got my check today as well. Surprise surprise, it came in the form of a postcard and NOT a monkey ass!

Thanks again for the help defense.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Finally, Got my $50 rebate on April 12 and cashed it (put it in the bank actually) yesterday, which was April 23. It took four months but I got it. I guess all it took was patience and perseverance. This site was the only place that even mentioned the rebate. I would have never know about it otherwise and would have never gotten $50 back. It interesting that there was not mention of the rebate on the Sony site or the COMPUSA site (which was where I purchased my DRU-500a). Thanks for whomever posted the rebate notice and form on this site back last November or December.
    Quote Quote