VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am interested in give a try in MMC 8.x series , but no one, up to now, is compatible with my old hardware... I heard that the new release should be....

Is that true?

Fredİ
    Quote Quote  
  2. I tried it and it has copy protection when capturing from dvd or vhs, so dont bother with it stick to mmc 7.7
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Stick with 7.7 for now.

With so many 8.x versions in the past 30 days alone, there's still something wrong with it. It screwed my system when it was 8.1. I reverted back to 7.7, and let me tell you, removing DX9 wasn't easy!
    I'm not online anymore. Ask BALDRICK, LORDSMURF or SATSTORM for help. PM's are ignored.
    Quote Quote  
  4. i will test it on my other ati aiw 128 agp.
    i put 8.1 back on my aiw raedeon pci and it works , it allows you to capture in mpeg4 , the problem i had when i tried to configure my custom capture with divx 5.0.5.
    the quality is great no problems yet , except for the copy protection on 8.1 off vhs tapes, but i have found a macrovision disable tools for the ati cards i will test it tonight to see if it works.
    Quote Quote  
  5. aiw ati rage 128 will not work with mmc 8.1 or 8.5 tested it , it works with radeon or higher only. mmc7.7 is the highest with the rage aiw 128
    Quote Quote