I'm really new at this and I would do a search, but I'm not even sure what to search for.

I'm not trying to do anything complicated, I am just wanting to use Nero Vision Express to write a menu and set chapter points. I've done this successfully several times.

However, I'm having some trouble with dvd I've made on a standalone Panasonic DMR-E80.

To provide an overview, I'm attempting to copy a football game that has been recorded on the Pannie HDD in XP mode, then burned to three dvd-r discs. The total size is around 13 gig.

I'm trying to compress this game to two discs, one for each half. I've had no problem using Nero Recode 2 to compress the first half. I then import that data to Nero Vision Express.

And this is where I'm having trouble. NVE is putting a black screen inbetween the titles.

This is also where I've found something I don't understand about the video titles created by the Pannie. On some recordings, there are only 4 to 6 titles. This disc I'm having trouble with has close to 200. With that many titles, the black screen is very noticeable.

First question, is there some way to import this data to NVE that will prevent the black screen between titles ?

Why is my Pannie E-80 creating video with such a wide diff in number of titles?

And what would be the best software for writing menus? All I need to do is put a menu with the video and I've successfully compressed this game to two discs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .