VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I have a Huge Folder, supposedly a Blue Ray format,but so far I am NOT able to Play it on my PC, using either VLC Player or WinDVD Pro V11.0?

The File structure Looks like this:

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    MOving you to our software playing.

In VLC try open the BDMV or BDMV\STREAM folder or open the m2ts in in the BDMV\STREAM folder.

Or try MPCHC.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    MOving you to our software playing.

In VLC try open the BDMV or BDMV\STREAM folder or open the m2ts in in the BDMV\STREAM folder.

Or try MPCHC.
    Right click and chose option on context Menu to "Play with VLC player" - Nothing Happens, don't know what to do next"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Open the STREAM folder and you should see a lot of .m2ts files. VLC can play those. The largest one is probably the main movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1509
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	11421

For more information on the Blu-ray format, look to the upper left on this page for 'WHAT IS' Blu-ray.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    Open the STREAM folder and you should see a lot of .m2ts files. VLC can play those. The largest one is probably the main movie.

[Attachment 11421 - Click to enlarge]

For more information on the Blu-ray format, look to the upper left on this page for 'WHAT IS' Blu-ray.

It shows this when I open that file, and since it isd already "associated" with the Player - Windvd Pro 11, I tried to click on the Play button, then Windows gives me an error, and has to close the WinDVD program : [/b]

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Set "Explorer Display Properties" to detailed mode and you can the the file sizes
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    This is the Updated Screenshot, I manage to open and play the File 00012 with the WinDVD Pro Player nd also able to Play it with Windows Media Player, but no sound from this player.

Last edited by niteghost; 12th Mar 2012 at 16:55.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Turn off Explorer's "Hide extensions for known file types" option. Then you can see and verify the extensions.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Turn off Explorer's "Hide extensions for known file types" option. Then you can see and verify the extensions.
    Did that, thery are vall M2Ts files.....maybe the entire folder was supposedly for burning on to several Blue ray to be viewed on a standalone player or on a PC with Blue ray Player.
    Quote Quote