VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Se hai Windows 10 64 bit funziona anche clever Ffmpeg-GUI 64 Bit.
    Si è vero.
    Probabilmente era winrar che non lo scompattava bene. Con 7zip tutto va bene.
    Quote Quote  
  2. September 28, 2021 update to version 2.8.8.
    Fixed: A major bug in multiplex mapping,
    pcm codec selection not executed,
    bug in audio length & pitch change.
    Solved: Missing pkt_pts_time in newer ffprobe releases.
    Improved: Multiplex section.
    Last edited by ProWo; 18th Oct 2021 at 15:03. Reason: typo
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Jack(review)
    Hate to be grammar police, but in the new 'changelog' that should be 'bug in audio Length!' Also the general description above says 'Lenght! Not written as length. Must check its GUI again as it had this typo error since I last used it. Good software.
    You're right. This annoying typo happened unfortunately and should be fixed now. Thanks for the hint.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    1. How do you mux the audio with the video in this?
    2. And there any differences between the x86 and x64 version that should know about? Or are they both the same?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
    1. How do you mux the audio with the video in this?
    2. And there any differences between the x86 and x64 version that should know about? Or are they both the same?
    For muxing: Load your video, click main, click multiplexing, the videostream (and other streams into the main video) is already loaded.
    If you want other streams, click on the Add button and add them.
    Make your changes on the single streams (ge language tag). Then select the output container you want (ge mkv, mp4, avi).
    If you want, you can change the output filename. Finally click multiplex.

Choose the version for you system. If your Windows os is 64bit than choose x64, otherwise choose x86.
    The ffmpeg binaries have to be the same (x64 ffmpeg for x64 clever Ffmpeg-GUI).
    x64 is recommed.
    Quote Quote  
  6. October 26, 2021 update to version 2.8.9.
    Fixed: 0file bug, delete language tag bug, add files bug in multiplex section, aborted check bug
    Added: Ability to extract raw h264/h265 videostreams, mux dvb_subtitle into m2ts
    Removed: Mux hdmv_pgs_subtitle into m2ts, mkv, ts (not working)
    Changed: Output filenames, keyframe check from I to IDR
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    October 26, 2021 update to version 2.8.9.
    Fixed: 0file bug, delete language tag bug, add files bug in multiplex section, aborted check bug
    Added: Ability to extract raw h264/h265 videostreams, mux dvb_subtitle into m2ts
    Removed: Mux hdmv_pgs_subtitle into m2ts, mkv, ts (not working)
    Changed: Output filenames, keyframe check from I to IDR
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e4de1f3affe2c2981c3d8692bfff74fd59c946babc032b924e...98c-1635242140

Several Gen:Variant.Bulz.790615 warnings
    Quote Quote  
  8. @Baldrick
    False alarm. No idea where the scanner detects the signatures.
    Clever FFmpeg-GUI has no connections to the Internet (except the embedded download links for ffmpeg), nor to the host system itself, except the .net framework.
    The result of the uncompressed exe (64bit):
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0b033c30563a37303b695ff6494df5ee6bdd0d14bb0c26c12f...8fdf?nocache=1
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Latest build won't download.....fails, says virus detected.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Ronstang View Post
    Latest build won't download.....fails, says virus detected.
    It's false alarm. Get it with another browser here:
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/292773/clever_ffmpeg_gui_289.7z
    Quote Quote  
  11. Buongiorno ProWo.
    Ho estratto da un video Mkv i file video, audio e sottotitoli.
    Però quando faccio il multiplex in un file video in formato Mp4 ,
    anche forzandoli, i sottotitoli non appaiono riproducendo il video con Vlc.
    Grazie se mi aiuti.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Il forced tag non funziona in mp4. Tuttavia il sottotitolo dovra' apparire in Vlc player e essere visibile, se scelto.
    Quote Quote  
  13. OK. Grazie. Lo devo inserire da Vlc.
    Ma non esiste un altro modp per inserire i sottotitoli in un contenitore
    come Vob o M2ts per elabprare i Dvd e Blu ray senza ricorrere a dei software di authoring a pagamento?
    E la spunta nella casella "forced" con quale formato di multiplex va usata?
    Grazie.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Con mp4 lo devi scegliere in vlc, non inserire.
    Il forced funziona in mkv, ts, m2ts. Tuttavia le TV non rispondono al forced tag e cosi' bisogna scegliere a mano il sottotitolo desiderato.
    Quote Quote  
  15. OK. Grazie per i suggerimenti.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is there a way to remove HDR10+ metadata and extract HDR10 stream only with clever FFmpeg?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Ennio View Post
    Is there a way to remove HDR10+ metadata and extract HDR10 stream only with clever FFmpeg?
    You can extract the videostream as is or recode the HDR10+ with or without the metadata info (x265 only).
    Quote Quote  
  18. November 26, 2021 update to version 2.9.0.
    Fixed: minor bug (29.97fps recognition), bug in default+forced tags in subtitles, bug in subtitle track test
    Added: Multiplex to 3gp, Ability to show source info (clicking on source file)
    Improved: Change language tag
    Changed: .net 4.6 to 4.8
    Quote Quote  
  19. December 21, 2021 update to version 2.9.1.
    Fixed: ac3 decoder drc on/off, minor bugs on info labels, bug in cut section for source without videostream.
    Added: ac3 mux in mpg, missing video codec and video language info,
    set default audiostream tag, selected streams counter and sum in multiplex section, homepage link.
    Quote Quote  
  20. December 30, 2021, added: encode to AV1, with libaom-av1 (AOMedia), libsvtav1 (Intel x86-64) and librav1e (Xiph) support, in the newest beta 2.9.1.04.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/292773/clever_ffmpeg_gui_newest_beta.7z
    Is unfortunately incredibly slow (except the Intel x86-64 version).
    Try it.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Very nice&useful GUI @ProWo !

As already suggested to Chris Griffith (the FastFlix author), what about adding "features" from GMJCZP's Arsenal ?

Hope that inspires !
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by forart.it View Post
    Very nice&useful GUI @ProWo !

As already suggested to Chris Griffith (the FastFlix author), what about adding "features" from GMJCZP's Arsenal ?

Hope that inspires !
    Thanks for your hint.
    All these scripts can be used already now (convert video stream, Avisynth, create script).
    Here you can insert any script you want. Of course, the corresponding plugins must be available in your Avisynth installation.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Thanks for your hint.
    All these scripts can be used already now (convert video stream, Avisynth, create script).
    Here you can insert any script you want. Of course, the corresponding plugins must be available in your Avisynth installation.
    OK, but how to add Coding to DVD with FFMPEG script ?

(nota: sei italiano/a ?)
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by forart.it View Post
    OK, but how to add Coding to DVD with FFMPEG script ?
    (nota: sei italiano/a ?)
    Come ho già scritto, carica il tuo video in clever FFmpeg-GUI, clicca main, clicca convert video stream, clicca continue (o fai i crop desiderati), spilla Avisynth, clicca create script, clicca edit script, ti fa vedere lo script, qui aggiungi in fondo il code di 'coding to dvd with ffmpeg'. Ovviamente lo script dev'essere consistente e logico, ma se già usi avisynth sai come dev'essere composto un script. Infine puoi testare lo script cliccando Test script, che ti apre virtualdub2, indicizza il video e te lo fa vedere. Se lo script è consistente e funziona, allora puoi convertirlo con il codec selezionato, cliccanco convert.
    Alla tua seconda domanda: No, non sono italiano, ma me la cavo abbastanza con la lingua.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Hello ProWo,there might be problems with pcm (wav) converting. Only 20 bytes written, thats all. In rare situations it works. Or that is my fault with 32 Bit Windows. No luck with newest ffmpeg 32 Bit builds and older Versions from GitHub. Other Codecs seems to work fine. (Related AC3/DTS convert to WAV. FLAC works great, but your gui will not read FLAC -(
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Amiga View Post
    Hello ProWo,there might be problems with pcm (wav) converting. Only 20 bytes written, thats all. In rare situations it works. Or that is my fault with 32 Bit Windows. No luck with newest ffmpeg 32 Bit builds and older Versions from GitHub. Other Codecs seems to work fine. (Related AC3/DTS convert to WAV. FLAC works great, but your gui will not read FLAC -(
    Just tested it. Everything works as desired, conversion to pcm (wav) in 16 and 24 bit, from wav to flac, from flac to wav, from flac to ac3, from wav to ac3 and so on.
    I use a 64bit computer, so I can't test the 32bit variant.
    Try this ffmpeg build:
    https://www.videohelp.com/download/ffmpeg-4.3.1-win32-static.zip
    Quote Quote  
  27. Thank you for your test. I have no idea, what happens. So i did test some clever ffmpeg-gui 32 bit versions with several ffmpeg versions, including 4.3.1 as you suggested. This results in the following experience: Version 2.8.6/32 Bit was the last version, that handles wav (pcm) conversion absolut correctly. All versions after 2.8.6/32 Bit can't handle wav (pcm) conversion on my 32 Bit PC, no matter wich ffmpeg version is used. But all versions can handle other audio codecs (like trueHD, aac...and so on). For me as a simple user this is a bit crazy, because other codecs are much more complicated to encode. No problem, I will use 2.8.6/32 Bit for ac3/dts to pcm encoding. I am curious whether the problem will solve itself in the future...
    Thanks a lot for the important and useful clever ffmpeg-gui.
    Quote Quote  
  28. @Amiga
    Try to convert this sample
    with this code
    Code:
    ffmpeg.exe  -i "sample.mp2" -c:a pcm_s16le -ac 2 -ar 48000 "sample.wav"
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  29. @ProWo

Thanks for the sample. Your sample work as it should. A second ac3 sample work too. Please notice the logs from console:

ffmpeg 32 bit log for sample mp2 to pcm.txt and ffmpeg 32 bit log for sample2 ac3 to pcm.txt
    Quote Quote  
  30. Then convert the sample with clever Ffmpeg-GUI.
    Quote Quote