VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys Is there way to crop multiple pictures from same opened picture in ps 2022. I have one big picture (map ) that I need to crop in smaller parts A4 format ( to make 15 pages booklet) .
    I now open picture crop the part save then undo than crop again another part then save then undo and so on. The problem is crop box is not saved ( there was some on line tutorial with macro but I couldn't make it to work).

Basically i need the crop box( fix width and height) to be saved so I can just slide it on the picture and cut parts that will be saved as individual pictures from one big picture
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Iirc, there is built-in a straightforward batch automation action to do that for you. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Iirc, there is built-in a straightforward batch automation action to do that for you. No need to reinvent the wheel.
    I cant find something like that in menus and I am not trying to make batch of multiple pictures in a row but one picture to slice it in more parts and individually save as pictures. Is there any tutorial how to do this because i couldn't find one that do specific thing there is plenty of automatic batch processing or script which is not what I am looking for
    Quote Quote