VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. TOR4: A ‘SUPER SIMPLE’ torrent downloader, featuring six independently threaded torrent downloaders.
    TOR4 is a front-end (GUI) to ‘aria2’.
    REQUIREMENTS: Windows 11 .NET6 (NET Desktop Runtime) - Windows 10? Maybe, I can't try....

USAGE:
    1. Load in your desired torrent file (INPUT button).
    2. Download.

*NOTE 1*
    I suggest you first venture into the settings menu.
    ‘DOWNLOAD FOLDER’: This is where everything will be downloaded.
    ‘DOWNLOAD FOLDER OPTIONS’: Select this option to allow you to download different types of files to different locations – based on your selection.
    ‘TORRENT SEED RATIO’: If selected, once your file has download it will sit there and ‘seed’ until such time you have seeded (given) as much data as you have taken. In ‘Aria2’ terms, set to ‘1.0’. If unselected, you will not seed, and download will complete as soon as your file/s has/have downloaded.
    *YOU WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MORE CONTROL OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS IN THE FUTURE – THIS IS JUST A TEST*

*NOTE 2*
    TOR4 is not a mass-downloader! Nor will it ever be!
    TOR4 is just a little program for people who need to download a torrent or two now and then.
    Please try, please enjoy, give feedback on usage, problems, and/or suggestions.

DOWNLOAD: TOR4 BETA1
    plus852 (formally ‘clone.AD’)
    Last edited by video.baba; 9th Jun 2022 at 08:25.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Forswearing the 'Thumper principle' - that is one pig-ugly interface.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Forswearing the 'Thumper principle' - that is one pig-ugly interface.
    Thank you for trying, please let me know if you have any problems.
    Quote Quote