VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm running windows 10 and I have the windows taskbar on the bottom in autohide mode. This works and there are no issues with taskbar autohding or restoring normally.

I'm using Potplayer 64 bit 1.7.10667

What I want is to get Windows taskbar to show when Potplayer is in Restore Screen mode. So this is what my Potplayer skin looks like in Fullscreen:

[Attachment 45190 - Click to enlarge]

And this is what it looks like in Restore Screen mode:

[Attachment 45191 - Click to enlarge]

When I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen in Restore Screen mode the Windows taskbar stays hidden. I know with VLC and MPC the windows taskbar will appear when you move the mouse to the bottom of the screen in Restore mode.

Is there a setting in Potplayer that will allow the taskbar to show when in Restore Mode?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I think Restore mode is FULL SCREEN in potplayer.. only way you can have both is PP is windowed mode
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by teodz1984 View Post
    I think Restore mode is FULL SCREEN in potplayer.. only way you can have both is PP is windowed mode
    I just called it Restore mode because PotPlayer shows "Restore Screen" when in that view. I'm referring to the second image with the blue Restore Screen text. So is that windowed mode?

Anyways, whatever mode that second image is, that's the one I'm referring to. When in that mode? view? screen? i want to be able to reveal Windows taskbar when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen and windows taskbar is in autohide mode.

Does anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks
    Quote Quote