VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am looking for a program that can create animated titles like the ones seen in this video, anyone have any ideas what they used for this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtgm4FlqF90&feature=youtu.be
    Quote Quote  
  2. Assuming you don't mean the intro animation, pretty much any NLE can create those kinds of titles. Premiere Rush was specifically designed to do the kind of templating seen in the roll ins.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I'm referring to the titles that begin at the 3 sec mark. I've been using Vegas forever and know I can create these in it, however it's pretty manual the way it's done and was looking for something simple. Looks like Premiere Rush requires Win 10, I'm still on 7. Is there an older version of Premiere Rush that works on Win7?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Or something more specialized like for example Blufftitler
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    With Blufftitler can you create animated titles that are not 3d but more like the ones in the video I linked to?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jesusjams777 View Post
    With Blufftitler can you create animated titles that are not 3d but more like the ones in the video I linked to?
    You can do 2D with 3D and Blufftitler is more like 2.5D than real 3D - simple tickers can be made with subtitle tools and later applied to video plane - there is many options to consider but... from your perspective i think it is more important how easy is to use tool...
    I grow in different times - we use SCALA https://scala.com/ those times.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Aurora 3D Animation Maker. Yeah, Bluff Titler is good too.
    Quote Quote