VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hey. Thought I'd give you guys (& gals) a heads up.
    uBid.com has the Pioneer DV-C302D up for auction here www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=5124291 or search ubid for pioneer dvd. I got mine July 4th for $129 + s/h, although they've been going for $149 or so. They are refurbished, but do have a limited warranty.

If you are a first time auction winner from them, you can use this link for a $20 rebate off of any purchase greater than $40; pays for shipping, basically.

They had other models too, but I got this one because its rated pretty well here, and does most of what I wanted. Dolby digital decoder, multiple s-video out puts, plays cdrs, (s)vcds, etc. (It'd be nice if the region hack worked)

-- Venner

(Update: They have 13 up for grabs today (Friday July 6th) going for $89 right now. Might be selling off all that're left. Auction ends ~11:21pm GMT)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Venner on 2001-07-06 08:22:30 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    And I should mention, they seem to be auctioning off 6 per day, the last week or so at least...
    Quote Quote