VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I hope someone can help me. The German version of "The Real Ghostbusters" DVDs i own. Have very bad ghosting effects. As if they were wrongly deinterlaced. Strange artifacts everywhere. Maybe someone knows a solution. I've tried Qtgms, etc., still ghosting. I've attached a sample.
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by SgameX1708; 20th May 2021 at 00:12.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Perhaps purchasing "SD on Blu-ray" is worth a look and try. Perhaps the creators of it used another source and/or processing in their pro videostudio?
    https://www.amazon.de/Real-Ghostbusters-komplette-Serie-Blu-ray/dp/B081KQY4NT/
    DVD and "SD on Blu-ray" is same price, but as already mentioned, perhaps another processing?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Kawaiiii
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SgameX1708 View Post
    The German version of "The Real Ghostbusters" DVDs. Have very bad ghosting effects.
    Well.. there can't be a TRUE ghostbusters' movie without a lot of ghosting effects.

(sorry for the bad pun.. but I couldn't resist.. )
    Quote Quote  
  4. Haha, good one. Unfortunately, it's the same with SD to Blu-ray. What you can see in the one bad review. The only one who bought this version and has a little knowledge So any tips how i can geht rid of these artifakts?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Haha, good one. Unfortunately, it's the same with SD to Blu-ray. What you can see in the one bad review. The only one who bought this version and has a little knowledge So any tips how i can geht rid of these artifakts?
    There is too much blending, it's a mess. I don't think there is much you can do to improve it
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Haha, good one. Unfortunately, it's the same with SD to Blu-ray. What you can see in the one bad review. The only one who bought this version and has a little knowledge So any tips how i can geht rid of these artifakts?
    There is too much blending, it's a mess. I don't think there is much you can do to improve it
    Thank you. 40 € for this crap. I noticed it right away while looking. Strange that nobody else noticed, except one. Then the box will be sold again, unfortunately.
    Quote Quote