VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've taken multiple short video clips from different blu-rays by ripping with anydvd and then using tsmuxer to cut the files into the short clips. I then took these clips and created a blu-ray with them using Encore and included a menu. The clips are divided into two playlists. The problem is on output Encore transcodes the clips and takes them from 5.1 audio to 2 channel stereo. It also doesn't play the right audio track either.

I want to swap out the files in the authored blu-ray folder from Encore and replace it with the originals, so I still have the menu and playlist flow. I've tried multiple suggestions from this forum, including copying over the originals and changing the names of the m2ts, clpi, and mpls files to match, and editing the mpls file with a hex editor. The blu-ray will play until it gets to a changed file, and then it will just go black and freeze.

Alternatively what would be the best way to put the original clips together, and not have them encoded in any way, with a simple menu with two options to allow me to play two different series of clips and then return to the menu? Is there a guide for that?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    You might look into multiAVCHD, but it's hard to say if you can figure out what you want to do from the documentation that exists for it. It's free so it costs nothing to give it a shot. It can definitely do what you want it's just a question on whether or you will be able to figure out how to get it to do it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Oh my heck. It worked! I will post how I did it later, since I can give it a rest and go to sleep now. I had given up on trying to figure out multiavchd because it kept popping up the avsinfo.exe has stopped working and other popup errors saying window will have to close the program, but never actually does. But it totally worked. I should have posted hours ago. Thanks jman98 for letting me know multiavchd would work.
    Quote Quote