VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I'm trying to take the blue ray donnie darko and burn a backup on a blank bd-r suitable to play on PS3's. I have read and searched through the forums extensively and this subject doesn't have a whole lot of information. I've read of a lot of people being successful with this though. I've got AnyDVD HD, BD Rebuilder and a few other programs that the guide says to use. I've used AnyDVD to decrypt the video and put it on my external HDD, then I tried using BD Rebuilder. BD Rebuilder gets to 100% current and overall progress, completes PHASE ONE of encoding, but during PHASE TWO I get an error. It specifically says...

PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
    -[13:25:56 Rebuilding BD file Structure
    -Failed in attempt to multiplex: MUX_MOVIE_ONLY.met
    [17:02:40] - Failed to REBUILD

Any advice at all would be helpful. I have been trying to do this for about two weeks. I may not be doing something right with AnyDVD if there are any settings that must be tweaked there. I am completely new to this and if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Unless you're using the latest beta, 0.20.03 Beta, you should update and then try again. That problem was supposed to have been fixed a couple of weeks ago with the release of 0.20.03 Beta.
    Quote Quote  
  3. In BD Rebuilder, are you doing a full copy or movie only copy? Also, is the Target Size set to BD-5, BD-9, or BD-25? Are you sure you have ffdshow, haali media splitter and avisynth installed on your computer? Are they the latest versions?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i am trying to use bd-25 main movie only mode i have downloaded all components haali media splitter and avisynth and ffdshow but dont understand how they work i have installed them into a folder i created along with BD rebuilder do i have to install the other programs (ffdshow etc. on top of bd rebuild icon and if so how do i do it please help i have been trying to comlete just one movie for 2 weeks and it keeps giving me that error to multiplex .meta somthing in phase two after audio reincodes on that little black screen that pops up in phase 2 ajhansen91
    Quote Quote  
  5. If you have downloaded the three other problems they will install in your Program Files directory and will automatically work with bd rebuilder. When you are building the movie, is there at least 60gb of free space on your hd? You'll need 25gb's for the workfiles and 25gb's for the final output.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Why is this happening i just reinstalled BD REbuilder and When i put the file into bd rebuilder to shrink to bd-25 movie only mode i get that error please help how do ffdshow and media splitter work with BD Rebuilder i reinstalled program to fix multiplex error i kept getting in phase 2 now i cant even start the backup process it says error attempt to retreive audio whats that now i even reinstalled ffdshow do i have the settings wrong please help
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    anyone know what this problem.... anyone can tell me....

Quote Quote