VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I couldn't find a working Vdocipher script so I wrote my own - https://github.com/Diazole/vdocipher-dl.

This requires you to generate a wvd using pywidevine:

Code:
    pywidevine create-device -k "KEY_PATH" -c "BLOB_PATH" -t "ANDROID" -l 3 -o "OUTPUT_PATH"
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have tested the script and it works beautifully on vdocipher demo site and some other vdocipher test sites. You just need to dump the cdm and create the wvd file!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Anyone told RajLinux?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    I couldn't find a working Vdocipher script so I wrote my own - https://github.com/Diazole/vdocipher-dl.

Code:
    pywidevine create-device -k "KEY_PATH" -c "BLOB_PATH" -t "ANDROID" -l 3 -o "OUTPUT_PATH"
    good job!

you should add a print statement in case the response from the license server is an error - this should help with troubleshooting

Code:
        req = requests.post(
            'https://license.vdocipher.com/auth',
            json={'token': license_challenge},
            headers=headers
        )
        if not req.ok:
            print("license request failed: \n", req.text)
            exit()
        resp = req.json()
        return resp['license']
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    I couldn't find a working Vdocipher script so I wrote my own - https://github.com/Diazole/vdocipher-dl.

Code:
    good job!

you should add a print statement in case the response from the license server is an error - this should help with troubleshooting

Code:
        req = requests.post(
            headers=headers
        )
        if not req.ok:
            exit()
        resp = req.json()
        return resp['license']
    license creation failed:
    code 2022.

tried with both auth tokens
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by mafiamundir420 View Post
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    Originally Posted by Diazole View Post

Code:
    good job!

Code:
        req = requests.post(
            headers=headers
        )
        if not req.ok:
            exit()
        resp = req.json()
        return resp['license']
    license creation failed:
    code 2022.

You have to retrace back to the point of creating the wvd. More info or pics on steps you do it might be better for us to help.

Is the path to the wvd correct, is the name correct, before entering the command line, you should copy the run code on a text editor to double check the codes, the wvd name and the token.

And for the auth never use the long token, it might get you banned.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by mafiamundir420 View Post
    license creation failed:
    code 2022.

You should only ever use the token from the first POST request made to /auth. Using any other token is a quick way to get your CDM banned.

Use the VdoCipher demo site to test - https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/vdocipher-demo-client/.

[Attachment 67018 - Click to enlarge]

Code:
    py .\vdocipher.py --wvd ".\widevine_device.wvd" --token "eyJvdHAiOiIyMD...."
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    Originally Posted by mafiamundir420 View Post
    license creation failed:
    code 2022.

You should only ever use the token from the first POST request made to /auth. Using any other token is a quick way to get your CDM banned.

Use the VdoCipher demo site to test - https://www.vdocipher.com/blog/vdocipher-demo-client/.

Code:

Thanks a ton, the issue was with the CDM, perhaps they were revoked.
    tried a couple more, some progress was made.
    the error code now changed to

Code :2021 "Update browser/OS to watch"

tried them with some CDMs same response.
    Will try again with a newly created CDM and will update
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    Originally Posted by mafiamundir420 View Post
    license creation failed:
    code 2022.

Code:
    @Diazole we've a new error msg spent the getting new CDM but no avail
    "Update android/chrome"

the demo video on their site also shows the same popup!

[Attachment 67025 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Your CDM is too old, you will need to get it from a newer device.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    Your CDM is too old, you will need to get it from a newer device.
    lol it was android 9, OEMCrypto 13, above that dumper keys are patched i guess.

what android version did you use with your device?
    Quote Quote  
  12. It doesn't matter what the android version or crypto lib version is, the system ID has probably been blocked because the device is too old. What device is it?

You can also dump android version 10+ if you know what you're doing but that won't help if your system ID is blocked.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    It doesn't matter what the android version or crypto lib version is, the system ID has probably been blocked because the device is too old. What device is it?

You can also dump android version 10+ if you know what you're doing but that won't help if your system ID is blocked.
    Got it, thanks !
    was trying my luck around with x86 emulators.
    Quote Quote  
  14. it worked for 2-3 times but now it is giving
    {"code":2046,"message":"Authentication failed"}
    Quote Quote  
  15. Given that it was working, then you tried using the wrong token and posted your CDM build info on the internet, there is a high chance your CDM has been revoked.

Does the demo site still work?
    Quote Quote  
  16. yes i tried with some wrong tokens but i didn't posted my CDM to the internet.. and bro which demo site you are talking about? and i in case my cdm revoked how can i fix this.. i dont have any other android device
    Quote Quote  
  17. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sahilflash View Post
    it worked for 2-3 times but now it is giving
    {"code":2046,"message":"Authentication failed"}
    It's worked for me just fine after used fresh l3 cdm.
    This error means that your cdm is toasted by vdocipher server.
    Need fresh cdm not leaked. all leaked & public cdm's are dead now for vdocipher.
    Last edited by naim2007; 5th Oct 2022 at 10:53.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by sahilflash View Post
    yes i tried with some wrong tokens but i didn't posted my CDM to the internet.. and bro which demo site you are talking about? and i in case my cdm revoked how can i fix this.. i dont have any other android device
    You posted your CDM build info - https://github.com/Diazole/vdocipher-dl/issues/4#issuecomment-1267607306, that along with your repeated failed attempts using the wrong auth token isn't going to end well.

Code:
    Zenfone Max Pro M1
    google/walleye/walleye:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/4448085:user/release-keys
    widevine_cdm_version 15.0.0
    OEMCrypto Level3 Code 8159 Apr 18 2019 19:27:352
    You've also created 3 separate issues, a post and PM'd me asking to talk on Telegram.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes i tried with some wrong tokens but i didn't posted my CDM to the internet.. and bro which demo site you are talking about? and i in case my cdm revoked how can i fix this.. i dont have any other android device
    Ring vdocioher support and ask them to unban you

Or..

Learn from your mistakes, get new cdm. Then Don't burn new one.
    For new cdm if you install a different android os on your phone it will probably give you a new cdm since it's software generated. I believe it's possible to get multiple different cdms also if you get one from browser and one from different apps also but haven't tried this myself to confirm.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by kenyard View Post

Or..

For new cdm if you install a different android os on your phone it will probably give you a new cdm since it's software generated. I believe it's possible to get multiple different cdms also if you get one from browser and one from different apps also but haven't tried this myself to confirm.

thanks, i generated new cdm with different app.. and now it is working fine
    Quote Quote  
  21. Diazole, thank you for sharing your script.

I'm new to decrypting (and having anything to do with Command Prompt) but managed to dump CDM from my Android and decrypt the keys to the bitmovin demo video. But like a noob I tried this "traditional method" with vdocipher and couldn't get past the "unable to parse license" error no matter what I tried.

I then found this thread and followed the instructions but I'm still erroring (2048 Authentication failed) so I wanted to ask a few questions here to make sure I'm not overlooking something extremely basic before I resort to buying another Android.

Now, I'm aware that my attempts thus far (yes I also tried with the long tokens) may have cooked my CDM on vdocipher. FYI I can still generate decrypted keys for the bitmovin demo with the same CDM but have read that the CDM can still be blocked by vdocipher.

1) When you say this requires a "working widevine RSA key pair", are you referring to the same two CDM files dumped from Android?

2) When creating the wvd file, in the output I have "INFO:create-device: + Flags: None" and "INFO:create-device: + VMP: False". Is this ok?

3) In the end I get {"code":2048,"message":"Authentication failed"}. Does this mean my CDM has been revoked by vdocipher? What else could this mean?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by sahilflash View Post
    Originally Posted by kenyard View Post

Or..

With which apps did you generate the old and new CDMs?

I generated mine with Chrome on an Android device but I now suspect the CDM is revoked by vdocipher. I tried generating a new dump using Firefox and Opera but have not been successful.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Glib View Post
    Originally Posted by kenyard View Post

Or..

With which apps did you generate the old and new CDMs?

I generated mine with Chrome on an Android device but I now suspect the CDM is revoked by vdocipher. I tried generating a new dump using Firefox and Opera but have not been successful.

use android app which plays drm videos it will work, dont generate cdm with browser, cdm generated with browser will not work as i tried it many times, and, i dont know why but i keep getting blocked by vdocipher , currently my 5 cdms are blocked by vdocipher , so i have to keep generating new cdms with different apps, and if you still facing problem you can contact me on telegram @nik66
    Quote Quote  
  24. Diazole, thank you very much for your script, but I keep getting

Code:
    Failed getting license response:
     {"code":2049,"message":"Authentication Failed"}
    I guarantee I'm using the correct auth token (the first one which is smaller and "licenseRequest": "CAQ=" after decoding base64). I get this token from Chrome in my PC when watching the video I want to decrypt.

I tried with 3 CDMs that I got from my Moto Z Play (Android 9, Widevine 13).

CDM #1 -- captured from Chrome app playing DRM stream test on Bitmovin
    CDM #2 -- captured from HBO Max app
    CDM #3 -- captured from Chrome app playing the exact video I want to decrypt

In all cases, pywidevine test gave the correct decryption keys, so the WVD files themselves are good.

Any help? I can't find info on this error 2049 anywhere.

I don't think the CDMs have been banned, because I'm still able to watch the protected videos in the phone.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Send me the link of the video you are trying to decrypt
    Quote Quote  
  26. Del.
    Last edited by girod2033; 3rd Dec 2022 at 10:19.
    Quote Quote  
  27. In my case, it meant that the OTP had already been spent. That is, once the browser does his own license key retrieval, it's gone.

It does not mean your CDM is blocked. Once I got a fresh OTP, it worked.
    Quote Quote  
  28. to videocaptureguy19,
    I refreshed the page in the browser to get a new token, but it was not successful. Or am I doing it wrong? Did you get the keys from the link above?
    Quote Quote  
  29. No, I don't do that, sorry. I'm just sharing my knowledge.

You need to find a way to get the OTP and at the same time prevent the browser from finishing his challenge. I would experiment with browser inspection, HTTP fiddlers/MITM proxies and stuff.

I found a different solution that only suits my specific case, so I cannot provide a step-by-step solution.
    Quote Quote