I'm looking to stream to Twitch, but not sure how I can do this based on what I use already.

I've got the following hardware, Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512NVMe Main drive and 250GB SSD.
I'm using NVIDIA Surround over three screens using three DP ports, with a resolution of 5760x1280 @ 75Hz.

I have available a second Laptop if required for dedicated streaming option.

Because I'm using all three DP ports, it doesn't appear I can use one of them as an output to the laptop, there are splitters out there, but I don't know if taking the cable out of the one monitor and feeding the cable into the splitter, (one port for the laptop and the other port for the existing screen) will work. I don't want to break the NVIDIA Surround set-up either.

That said, it appears I should be able to stream from this machine too, specs are high enough, but not sure how that will work with the surround set-up.

Does anyone know or have any ideas on what I can do, what sort of splitter hardware I should be looking at if going that way.
I've not installed anything yet, like OBS, or Streamlabs, want to see what my options are first.

Thanks in advance....