VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

I need to upload a video which auto plays when clicked, then disappears and text message will appear.

How do I do that and what format does the video has to be recorded in please?

I have windows 7 professional.

Do i need to buy additional software?

Cheers

Jim
    Quote Quote  
  2. All videos play when clicked if you're talking about uploading to a file-sharing site such as YouTube. If I were you I'd encode the text at the end of the video, thus making it a part of the video.

What format? Whatever format the site accepts. For YouTube it's a bunch, including MP4s with x264 video and AAC audio, and AVIs with XviD video and MP3 audio.

Additional software? No, there are plenty of free options out there.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That is really good news. I want to upload a 5 sec video to my own forum, then text displayed.

I may do this every 5 minutes with new text but same video, any suggestions please?

Would it be some sort of a template used and then add the next text after the video is played?

I am not IT savvy but my web designer is and we are working on getting this going.

Cheers

Jim
    Quote Quote