VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    My files are YUV according to mediainfo, I did everything as it should why am I getting errors? If I ignore QTGMC then how do I use it?
    What QTGMC file are you using can you point to a link other than the main one?
    Last edited by dellsam34; 23rd Jul 2019 at 04:16.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I literally copied the newbie script from the QTGMC page and loaded it into vdub and I'm getting the exact same error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	33.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	49619

It's clearly something wrong with QTGMC file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. nonyuy2clipin is part of the AnimeIVTC package. It's listed as one of the optional plugins for QTGMC -- " only required when working with a YUY2 source". If you added ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true) between AviSource and QTGMC in your script you should not have gotten that error. Always post your full script when having problems.

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIVTC

This is why I warned that QTGMC is one of the hardest filters to get working. The various plugins it requires are changing all the time (they're written by different people) and getting the right version of each can be a problem.
    Last edited by jagabo; 23rd Jul 2019 at 07:15.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    nonyuy2clipin is part of the AnimeIVTC package. It's listed as one of the optional plugins for QTGMC -- " only required when working with a YUY2 source". If you added ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true) between AviSource and QTGMC in your script you should not have gotten that error. Always post your full script when having problems.

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIVTC

This is why I warned that QTGMC is one of the hardest filters to get working. The various plugins it requires are changing all the time (they're written by different people) and getting the right version of each can be a problem.
    My script is :
    AviSource("C:\Users\Dellsam\Desktop\myvideo.avi")
    QTGMC()

By the way I did not install AnimeIVTC package, I only installed the required 4 plugins, masktools2-v2.2.18, mvtools-2.7.41-with-depans, NNEDI3_v0_9_4_53 and RgTools-0.97. The rest of the files below are installed automatically by Avisynth+

Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	44.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	49621  

Last edited by dellsam34; 23rd Jul 2019 at 11:43.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I did some troubleshooting on my own and line 437 in the error refer to a plugin that I don't have so I went ahead and installed AnimeIVTCmod_v2.20 now I'm getting an error for lines 479 and 935 which obviously some other missing plugins, The QTGMC team in their webpage stating that only 3 plugins are required which obviously is a lie, this is retarded, I'm about to give up.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You need to put the dll files from those sub-folders into the plugins folder. AviSynth will not search through the subfolders for them.

And do your self a favor: turn off Explorer's "Hide extension for known file types" option. The extension is a critical part of every file name.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I moved the plugins out of their folders and started getting plugin missing messages so had to put them back into their folders, I have 3 plugins folders, Plugins, Plugins+ and plugins64+ they are by default loaded into the Plugin64+ but I put copies of the same plugins on all 3 folders still getting the same error messages about certain lines of the QTGMC file. I did un-check "Hide ext for known file types" still having the same error messages.

If you have a 64bit machine can you upload the exact QTGMC file and the plugins folder in a zipped file so I can put them in my machine and see if I get any errors?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    By the way:
    Line 479: repair0 = (IsClip(srchClip) || Rep0 == 0) ? binomial0 : binomial0.QTGMC_KeepOnlyBobShimmerFixes( bobbed, Rep0, (RepChroma && ChromaMotion) )
    Line 935: diff = mt_makediff(Ref, Input, U=3,V=3 )

Those the lines I'm getting error messages about for now, I really don't understand how this stupid QTGMC works, Obviously it execute all the filters at once unless you tel it not to which means I have to browse 1130 lines deleting the ones giving me errors ?????

Do guys know any member here from the QTGMC team?
    Quote Quote  
  9. This is the minimum to use QTGMC with the default settings and yuy2.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  10. And the script I used with your video:

Code:
    AviSource("The Trials Of Life sample huff.avi") 
    Crop(0,0,-0,-2)
    QTGMC()
    Quote Quote  
  11. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    This is the minimum to use QTGMC with the default settings and yuy2.
    No it did not work, I'm getting error message: "The program can't start because libmmd.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
    So my folder structure is correct for the Avisynth+ I installed. I noticed that you have QTGMC 3.357 and mine is QTGMC 3.358 I kept my plugins and used your QTGMC file but still having errors, now about lines 473 and 918. I opened up a new thread about these errors hoping someone can help:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/393820-Problems-With-QTGMC-Need-Help#post2555744
    Last edited by dellsam34; 23rd Jul 2019 at 13:53.
    Quote Quote  
  12. I was able to run the script with only those files in my AviSynth+ plugins64+ folder. In the plugins64 folder there is only SupCore.dll and SupTitle.dll, both of which came with AviSynth+ I beleive.

The only libmmd.dll on my computer is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\intel64\compiler and is an Intel math library. I don't know what installed it.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I updated to QTGMC 3.358 and had no problems.

I disabled (renamed) libmmd.dll and was able to duplicate your " lines 879 and 636 " errors! After re-enabling the dll QTGMC was working again. So you just need to figure out what program installed it.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/libraries-provided-by-intelr-c-compiler-for-...allel-composer

I think it's here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributable-libraries-for-intel-c-and-fo...rs-for-windows

I do have "Intel(R) C++ Redistributables on Intel(R) 64: installed.
    Last edited by jagabo; 23rd Jul 2019 at 18:23.
    Quote Quote  
  14. For AviSource and using QTGMC, you can use DVavi helper.zip, where everything is done automatically. You need just Avisynth 32 bit, it was set up that way for 32bit and your avisynth loads avi. It uses included QTGMC directory. If it is DVavi, you might need to install Cedocida, which you probably already have.
    I set it up sou DVavi files are encoded with avs script, using QTGMC by batch dropping files on a BAT file.
    DVavi helper.zip
    Quote Quote  
  15. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I updated to QTGMC 3.358 and had no problems.

I disabled (renamed) libmmd.dll and was able to duplicate your " lines 879 and 636 " errors! After re-enabling the dll QTGMC was working again. So you just need to figure out what program installed it.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/libraries-provided-by-intelr-c-compiler-for-...allel-composer

I think it's here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributable-libraries-for-intel-c-and-fo...rs-for-windows

I do have "Intel(R) C++ Redistributables on Intel(R) 64: installed.
    Sorry being away for a while, So how do I know what version to download? I have win7 64bit.
    Never mind, done. but still have errors see the other thread.
    Last edited by dellsam34; 29th Jul 2019 at 15:43.
    Quote Quote