VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=1457291#1457291

How about the devices for hooking all this up ... especially when a HD [with a hard drive] Cable box [Motoral 6412] is already connected ...

My television is the Sony 51" ... KP-51WS520 ... HD ready [not HD tuner inside]

My plans are ... Mount an antenna ... connect an amplifier and send out 3 feeds ... Bedroom ... living room and my computer room ...

What devices/equipment are available for ... switching purposes for switching between my Comcast HDTV and the cable from the Antenna.
    Reason for doing all this ... Comcast provides a very lousy signal for the channnels below CH 66 ... CH 66 [HBO] and above are great but everything below is lousy. I do like the Sci-Fi CH [CH 64] and it too is terrible.

I watch Suface on Mondays ... Supernatural on Tuesdays and Smallville on Thursdays and the image is lousy with lines rolling from the bottom going up.

So this is why I'm investing in a HDTV outdoor antenna system.

Does anybody have a similar system ... already up and running ??

Anybody have any suggestions.

Good link for antenna placement >>> http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx

I live in Hanford CA ... most of the stations are broadcast from the Fresno CA ...area .... My Zip code is ... 93230
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The only stations broadcast OTA are your local channels. I would be very surprised to find someone broadcasting a cable channel (SciFi) OTA.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Krispy Kritter
    The only stations broadcast OTA are your local channels. I would be very surprised to find someone broadcasting a cable channel (SciFi) OTA.
    I too would be surprised
    Quote Quote