VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I render, the audio is missing the reverb plugin on every channel where i've used it. I don't get it. Should I put something "number of stereo busses"? It's set to 0. The FX doesn't seem to be disabled (bypass on)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Please help, i have worked insanely hard on this thing, i may be having a small anxiety attack. I cant believe I wasted my time to not be able to finish my work because the reverb plugin is simply not being rendered. I even automated some parameters like the decay amount and dry input matching the scene. I just wish I could get this video finished now but I have it on hold waiting for a solution.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Does that plugin have to be rendered? Shouldn't you be able to hear it when you preview it? But it looks like it just isn't working. So some questions: Which version of Vegas? Is it a plugin from a third party? If so, which plugin. Maybe that plugin is not compatabile with your version of Vegas. There are a lot of tuts on the web on how to do reverb on Vegas. Did you look at any of those? Maybe you could try to do the reverb on the sound separately in another program like Audacity.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    really hard to tell anything without even a screenshot of your setup and rendering options

i usually do all audio work in sound forge. right click the audio track in vegas open copy in sound forge then import the final back to vegas.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. The plugin WORKS inside Vegas, I hear the reverb, but I don't hear it on the finished video after rendering.
    It's just the default reverb plugging that comes with Vegas. I dont want to work outside vegas becaus I make automations with the plugin that are synced with the animation.
    Quote Quote