VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For myself...Nero video is very easy to understand too author and make menus building Blu Rays.
    Looking maybe to taking it to the next step. What program would you suggest I try???
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    If you're Just using single video's [depending on original file format] i use DVD Architect 7 it's fairly easy to use Even for Me!

If you want to make a disc with multiple video files and a Return to menu system things can be a bit different..
    I use Movie Studio Platinum 17 [or vegas] to Insert chapter points [can be in one video like for songs in a show] OR if you have multiple movies.. [A bit easier]..I can go into Depth further if you wish

These are images of what the simple 1 vid, 1 vid multiple menu, 3 vids [which i am currently making]
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Easy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	77506  

Click image for larger version

Name:	grace 1.jpg
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	77507  

Name:	grace 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	409.0 KB
ID:	77508  

Name:	DCR1.jpg
Size:	503.6 KB
ID:	77509  

Name:	DCR2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	77510  

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Loplop View Post
    For myself...Nero video is very easy to understand too author and make menus building Blu Rays.
    Looking maybe to taking it to the next step. What program would you suggest I try???
    I think Magix discontinued DVD Architect a few years ago.

Try TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7, which has a free trial, and see how you like it.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by Loplop View Post
    For myself...Nero video is very easy to understand too author and make menus building Blu Rays.
    I think Magix discontinued DVD Architect a few years ago.

Try TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7, which has a free trial, and see how you like it.
    TMPGEnc Is a good product. I have been using it for many years back to Version 4. Leawo Prof Media is another product I have been using alot which gives good results. At times I still use Adobe Encore 6. I love the product but it takes some getting used to, but it hasn't been updated since 2012.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tigerman8u View Post
    At times I still use Adobe Encore 6. I love the product but it takes some getting used to, but it hasn't been updated since 2012.
    Adobe Encore CS6 has not been available as a separate purchase for a while. It was bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro instead. However, I am not sure that is currently true. I don't see Adobe Encore listed on Adobe's website as something that is provided with Premiere Pro. Plus, even if Adobe Encore CS6 still comes bundled with Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro is only available via a monthly subscription plan now.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by tigerman8u View Post
    At times I still use Adobe Encore 6. I love the product but it takes some getting used to, but it hasn't been updated since 2012.
    Adobe Encore CS6 has not been available as a separate purchase for a while. It was bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro instead. However, I am not sure that is currently true. I don't see Adobe Encore listed on Adobe's website as something that is provided with Premiere Pro. Plus, even if Adobe Encore CS6 still comes bundled with Premiere Pro, Premiere Pro is only available via a monthly subscription plan now.
    You are correct Encore did come with Premiere Pro. I kept my Adobe CS6 for all these years and install it when I get a new computer. Adobe dropped Encore way back when. IIRC it had something to do with "Encore is dead because of third party legal issues and will never be revived".
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I still use Encore CS6. After using it for so many years I can get things done rather quickly. I purchased the CS6 Suite and paid a pretty penny for it.

I also use TMPGEnc Authoring Works from time to time.

I used to use DVD Architect but my menus always ended up blurry.
    Quote Quote