VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    thats right the title says it. i suggest you get all your cables, fans, etc... that usually costs 4-5 bucks shipping. because without the shipping the small stuff is dirt cheap at newegg
    Quote Quote  
  2. I loved newegg back in the US. I get gouged on shipping over here though...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If only Hawaii was actually a part of the continental US.

*sigh*
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    yeah well...if only i had money when they ran specials like this
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if only there was a newegg in the UK
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by waheed
    well if you did it would be spelled funny like newegge.com and have little funny symbols instead of $ so its likely for the best.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Flaystus
    Originally Posted by waheed
    well if you did it would be spelled funny like newegge.com and have little funny symbols instead of $ so its likely for the best.
    well actually it would be newegg.co.uk :P
    Quote Quote  
  8. If only the weather here was like it was in Hawaii
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by glockjs
    yeah well...if only i had money when they ran specials like this
    +1
    FB-DIMM are the real cause of global warming
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    mr tristan wrote
    If only Hawaii was actually a part of the continental US.
    I guess that's the price we pay to live in paradise eh bruddah tristan!
    Quote Quote  
  11. this 99 cent shipping is a helluva deal no joke.

i just bought a 50 pack of ritek dvd+r's for $21!! thats alot cheaper than anywhere locally..
    Quote Quote  
  12. Is it just me, or have they raised the prices on their PC cases to compensate for 0.99 shipping cost? I've got a wish list, and it seems to me the prices all went up by about $15.00.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Zisguy1
    Is it just me, or have they raised the prices on their PC cases to compensate for 0.99 shipping cost? I've got a wish list, and it seems to me the prices all went up by about $15.00.
    That is exactly what I was going to say.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ya know i kinda noticed on a few items the price went up...those sneaky sneaks
    Quote Quote  
  15. Considering how much it must cost to ship a case/PSU via Fedex Saver I don't blame 'em, but they could have been more honest about it and left the shipping prices alone on large/heavy items. My opinion of them is slightly lower after seeing this sort of practice.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Zisguy1
    Considering how much it must cost to ship a case/PSU via Fedex Saver I don't blame 'em, but they could have been more honest about it and left the shipping prices alone on large/heavy items. This kind of sneakiness isn't befitting a company of Newegg's reputation. My opinion of them is slightly lower after seeing this sort of practice.
    Hey! Don't whine ok because shipping costs to Honolulu, Hawaii are much more than the other 48 states!!!!! Although I do purchase some pc stuff from them because even with the HIGH SHIPPING COST it still comes out cheaper compared to a local pc shop in Honolulu.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I checked some local prices around here (Seattle WA) on PC cases, and with shipping it comes out to about the same price as buying locally... maybe a few dollars cheaper, but that's it. You do get a much bigger selection at Newegg tho.

P.S. I'm not whining, just pointing it out. It's sorta deceptive to advertise $0.99 shipping and then raise the price of the item so the total comes out about the same. It's not gonna stop me buying there, but I'll be watching prices closer from now on.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    watching newegg.com is like watching the stock exchange....you never know when the price will change.....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budz
    watching newegg.com is like watching the stock exchange....you never know when the price will change.....
    But at least when the price changes you can tell and if its not in stock you know before you place your order.
    Quote Quote