VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has anyone picked up any of the 50-packs of Memorex DVD-Rs on sale at Staples this week? I'm wondering what the mix of media IDs is, because I'm very low on 8x discs right now.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Last one I saw was RITEKG05 8x. But that was a while ago.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks, LS. My Pioneer 108 loves G05.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well, I rolled the dice on the way home from the office and got 4 packs for a grand total of $65 (had a $15 off $75 coupon from email). Anyway, using the DVD Media guide from here, I got a UPC code that I thought was going to be RITEKG05, but alas, it's ProdiscF01.

I know this media has been controversial lately, but does anyone with a Pioneer 108 have any thoughts?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    it sux big donkey dicks in my pioneer 108 and my nec 3500. but then again, i bought the printable version. i am gonna try the ritek G05 printables when they arrive on wednsday.
    Quote Quote  
  6. G05s are a thing of beauty in my 108, Dave. I hope you bought the branded rather than the 'bulk' though. I can't vouch for the bulk, and seeing 'RIDATA' in the hub warms my heart.

I'll try a few F01s off the top of this open spindle and then decide what to do. My Staples is VERY cool to work with, though. And, I can order the Riteks online and have them in about a week.
    Quote Quote