VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've captured a .ts that has two audio tracks, one AAC and one LPCM, that I can switch between just fine when I open the file in VLC media player. However, when I tried to demux all audio using DGIndex, I only got the AAC audio out. I was told to try downloading tsmuxer but when I try to open my .ts file in tsmuxer gui, I simply get a Windows error saying that tsmuxer.exe has stopped working, followed by a blank error message from tsmuxer gui.

Any idea how I can get this audio extracted?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe try L-Smash or FFMSIndex, in MeGUI if you are using that.

Or maybe mux it into an MKV using MKVtoolnix then extract it from the new MKV using MKVExtractor.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A round about way of doing it is to use MKVMergeGui to put it in a MKV file (no encoding and quick) then use gMKVExtractGU to extract the files.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Assuming LPCM is the second audio stream:

ffmpeg -i myfile.ts -map 0:a:1 -c copy myaudio.wav
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You need to reinstall TS muxer. Download a new installer .I use TS muxer to demux audio tracks like LCPM , and mux it with the same Video file when I convert my Blueray files to mkv. Because my WDTV player can't play LCPM in that form.
    Quote Quote  
  6. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, the OP won't return before the next millennium, but I don't care.

Originally Posted by unknownwake View Post
    I've captured a .ts that has two audio tracks, one AAC and one LPCM, that I can switch between just fine when I open the file in VLC media player. However, when I tried to demux all audio using DGIndex, I only got the AAC audio out. I was told to try downloading tsmuxer but when I try to open my .ts file in tsmuxer gui, I simply get a Windows error saying that tsmuxer.exe has stopped working, followed by a blank error message from tsmuxer gui.

Any idea how I can get this audio extracted?
    If the .ts file is (very) broken, then TSmuxer will have problems with it.
    You would need a different software, then.

Originally Posted by Sakamuyo View Post
    You need to reinstall TS muxer. Download a new installer .I use TS muxer to demux audio tracks like LCPM , and mux it with the same Video file when I convert my Blueray files to mkv. Because my WDTV player can't play LCPM in that form.
    AFAIR, TSmuxer does not use an installer
    Quote Quote