VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sure NEWBIE is not meant in a negative sense, but you simply can't call someone who is 70, a Newbie [smiling].
    Perhaps you might add a category for "Tired Old War Horse".

The user name I choose for this forum is telling, even though I have been on the "bleeding edge" of technology for 40 some odd years, I feel like I am rapidly becoming a "dinosaur", but haven't crashed yet, and sometimes I still soar. I have been searching the net for weeks, looking for some answers and guidance. GoPro still can't help, they don't support Cineform Studio, much less H-2 cams, and bless-her-heart, the lady in the Philippines is obviously guessing, from her script, and I mostly could not understand her. The goproforums site is really useless as it is so bloated with ads, and each new page waits to get a whole new load of them, it would take days to get through a section. Plus, the external Google search returns everything but what you searched on. This site is GREAT..!!

Let me say that for you very knowledgeable youngsters here on this forum, KUDOS, ya'll appear to have an excellent grasp of technology, so "good-for-you" and "Well Done", I'm very impressed..!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. As you may or may not be aware, newbie simply refers to someone being a new user to a forum.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Dino Soar View Post
    ... The goproforums site is really useless as it is so bloated with ads ....
    Tried an ad blocker? uBlock Origin is the best I know of.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you HR I'll try that..!!
    Quote Quote