VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Purchased intex VGA Series ComboTV box(Model No: IT - 160) The manual enclosed with the box doesn't provide much details. I'm new to TV capturing, I somehow gave the connections myself and opened virtualdub on my laptop but it doesn't detect the device. I don't know what went wrong. Can someone provide me a link to some online tutorial? Thanks in advance.

Also I would like to know what is the best software to capture video from TV? BTW, I'm from India and we have Dish TV at home and the recording needs to be done from the set top box.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    from internet

Watching TV on your computer Not required other software or hardware can store up to 1000 channels. Just simply Plug & Play Built in speaker built in various games Support OSD function With special MMI terminal to extend MP3/VCD/Game/DVD. Safe and efficient external power that is suitable for 110V-220V. Occupy the CALENDAR function Power Consumption 5w RF input 47-870MHz (unbalance) Receipt system Pal-D/K,I, B/G Video Input 1VPP(PAL/NTSC) Output pattern Resolution 640*480 Refresh Rate 50Hz *PAL/60Hz*NTSC.
    If I'm looking at the correct item, it doesn't look like a capture device. Although, I really can't make much sense of the ad.

The verbiage came from: www.galaxypc4u.com/l_accessories.asp?category=TV%20Tuner%20Cards - 48k
    Quote Quote