VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What is your favorite Beverage?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mrswla
    My wife loves the Livewire. You can't find Taco Bell's Baja Blast anywhere because Taco Bell has exclusive rights to it. But I found a video on youtube where you can mix two drinks together to get something like Baja Blast:
    Interesting. I'll have to try it sometimes. Thanks for the link.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    2 cups of coffee in the morning
    Water throughout the day
    Occasional few beers at night - Samuel Adams, Leinenkugel's, Miller Lite when I want something light, and Ice House when I want a quick buzz.

I do like pop, but try not to drink too much. Favorite pop is Inca Kola, but it's hard to find, or too expensive in MN.
    -The Mang
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    i was going to say i only drink booty juice but i'm not sure how many old school howard stern fans there are here that would appreciate the reference.

my real favorite beverage has to be ice cold pepsi max, next is evan williams cherry reserve, then amaretto, then ice cold MGD, then green tea, then whatever i can get my hands on, maybe cranberry flavored vodka chased with some Quaaludes.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I like something not on the list. What should I do?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    it's not bukkake, is it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by deadrats View Post
    Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    it's not bukkake, is it?
    No, it's a bloody kotex squeezed over lime juice.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Beer.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	7860Funny, no one has mentioned generic beer, you know the white can that says "BEER".
    Last edited by V Bot; 19th Jul 2011 at 23:17.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mrswla View Post
    Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    Sounds familiar

Do you like any of the different varieties of Dew? do you like the sugar THROWBACK ones?

I like the ones with Ginseng. I also like Limewire and the BLAST one that is available at Taco Bell but I haven't ever found it in cans or bottles at the grocery store.
    I don't really care for the throwback ones. The natural sugar cane just has a funny taste to me.

The other varieties are all good, but the original is still the best.

My wife loves the Livewire. You can't find Taco Bell's Baja Blast anywhere because Taco Bell has exclusive rights to it. But I found a video on youtube where you can mix two drinks together to get something like Baja Blast:

I actually did this today! It is pretty good. I actually ate at Taco Bell for lunch and had the Baja Blast which I love.

When I went shopping this morning I made sure to pick up the berry blast powerade and already had the regular mountain dew on hand (of course right?! ).

I did a fifty/fifty mix and was pleasantly surprised. It is a little odd because the powerade has that salty aftertaste like gatorade does. But the berry part gives the dew fizz a berry touch. It is pretty pleasant and is a close approximation to the Baja Blast.

I don't know that I'll do this very often but it is nice.

Thanks for the post mrswla!
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Pepsi Throwback is the drink of choice right now. Bit smoother than the HFCS version.

Can't stand the taste of the artificial sugars in sodas.

But iced tea is always acceptable. And an occasional beer as long as its not one of the mainstream American brands.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    Thanks for the post mrswla!
    Sure thing yoda.
    Quote Quote