VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Alright I recently reformatted my PC, I have installed svcd2dvd and followed the winxp sp2 problem solver. It worked on the day I installed it. The next day that used it, I can only see the splash window. teh program didn't show up as soon as the window disappears. I followed Chrissy's post to RebelUK's thread but It didn't work. Paging Chrissy! I hope you can do something about this. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have emailed you about this... If the "RebelUK" thread does not work then maybe a re install is required.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I did that but it didn't work. I tried a different route by uninstalling the program and then I followed the old email which you sent me the first time I registered and tried to reinstall it but It seems like I couldn't even access that site. I maybe blocked because I couldn't load the registered user's site. Its been 3 days that I havent used this! I hope Chris you can do something about this because it is a great program but simple problems like this is very frustrating. Thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you need .NET installed ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yup I did, ok now I installed the software, saved the reg xml file, after I click on SVCD2DVD, the program doesn't start at all. Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I had this same problem, Chris Badger couldn't really help, however, when I reformatted again, the problem was fixed.
    Quote Quote