VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I have a DVD-video of a concert.

In PgcDemux, I can rip the individual "songs" by using "Single Cell" and selecting the individual cells and process it. I have to do this 1 at a time.

BUT I'm hoping there's another tool that can do this automatically for me for all tracks.

Does that tool (freeware/shareware) exists? If yes, link/name please. Thank you!

EDIT1: I tried Audacity and it can't detect the songs properly since it's a concert. (no silence)

EDIT2: I want 1 file per chapter. PgcDemux can output 1 file for all chapters already.
    Last edited by mrjayviper; 7th Apr 2023 at 21:15.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Using AnyDVD plus DVD Decrypter, you can select the IFOs and drill down to select which titles, chaper(s) to rip (and if it contiguous it rips as one file) and also choose which streams to demux.
    Then it is just a matter of remuxing V + A into the container type you want (at this point, I would suggest an ffmpeg GUI).

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Let me try. THank you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    Using AnyDVD plus DVD Decrypter, you can select the IFOs and drill down to select which titles, chaper(s) to rip (and if it contiguous it rips as one file) and also choose which streams to demux.
    Then it is just a matter of remuxing V + A into the container type you want (at this point, I would suggest an ffmpeg GUI).

Scott
    I just tried it and the output are 2 WAVs files instead of multiple WAV files per chapter. Am I doing it wrong? Thanks

I want 1 file per chapter.

[Attachment 70243 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 70244 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    It has only one stereo/2ch stream of audio in that graphic. Other than the possibility of a different title playlist, why do you think it should have multiple wav files?

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try in 'file mode' that has an option to extract per item (cell ID) but it may include video which is not what you want ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Audio Extractor v6 0 2 is what I use for concert DVDs.

[Attachment 72611 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mrjayviper View Post
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post

Scott
    I just tried it and the output are 2 WAVs files instead of multiple WAV files per chapter. Am I doing it wrong? Thanks

I want 1 file per chapter.

[Attachment 70243 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 70244 - Click to enlarge]
    Looking at this again, I see in the graphic that what you probably mean was you wanted to select all chapters together and do the export in batch but have them be broken out individually on output rather than selecting them and exporting them individually. I can tell you that DVDDecrypter doesn't work that way. I am hopeful that bar72's example does.

Scott
    Quote Quote