VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by TBoneit
    I can get much better quality and portions at my local diner here in NJ.
    Are you sure ? I was working at East Brunswick (to U I means Turnpike exit 9), and ending up eating in the Chain Resturants most of the time. Name them, I insist.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I myself like the Sunset diner here in Central NJ, Some of the Texas weiners, Fudruckers, And of course the Italian Hot Dogs or Italian Sausage from Jummy Buffs Doubles of course. For those unfamilaiar with JBs they deep fry the Potato Wedges, Hot Dogs and Pepper and Onions and put it into a 1/4 or 1/2 of the tradition round italian bread, greasy but Danged good, Other family members like a place in bound brook. I do not really recall any traditional Diners in East Brunswick. I don't travel like I used so I can't be more specific. Diner on route 3 (?) Tick Tock I believe it is called and a famous Hot dog stand up in that neck of the woods too. Another Diner on Easton Avenue and still another on Stelton Road were all good.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Oh, you means Truck stop Diners.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well to me that is a different thing again. Most of the ones I mentioned have no truck parking at least around here. I always like Larisons Turkey Farm for example I wonder if they are still there I seem to remember they were sold. I liked the Eatery close to roadside America in Penn. Of course I also Liked Shoney's Buffet when I traveled. I like variety. Last time I was there the Local Shoprite had Bacon as well as Rib Eye steak and fried Chicken in their hot food section. Contrary to belief I never found truck stop food to be all that good. Just a captive audience due to parking availability. I've been in the back of most food places in NJ & NY at one time or another. Supermarkets, Convenience stores Fast food , bakeries. Sometimes it is enough to put you off food.
    Quote Quote