VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    i tried the above software, but could not get anytthing if i click the button to save the subtitle as srt file in a txt format, as given in he tutorial.
    the help file is not in the software, but i saw it on net and tried.
    i just opened the video file containing hard coded subtitles
    then i just fastfarwarded the video .
    j just go to ocr tab and then clik the button that says click to save as sub file images or something to that effect.
    there was nothing progress shown , and there is no file in the said output folder.
    would someone, clearly say, how to extract hard coded subtitles from video.
    i just want srt files and so , would like to have the solution to that part.
    if somebody explains it menu wise, i will be happy to follow
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, the video format is mp4. will it not supported by the videosubfinder
    i already told that i have used the videosubfnder, but could not make it work in saving as srt file.
    what i want is step by step procedure. there is one video, but it has no sound help
    the pdf is of portugese language which i do not know
    could somebody say , how to go to the menus one by one to accomplish.
    i know that it extracts hard coded subtitles , but i want to know , which buttons are to be used to get it done.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, this is the link from where i got the clue . i am not able to understand the menus and so I ask. Just clicking the sub txt as in the page link does not show any progress bar and even after minutes, if i check the folder, it is empty.
    https://jurnsearch.wordpress.com/2020/03/29/how-to-extract-hardcoded-subtitles-from-an...#comment-18338
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am starting to use it and so far my only problem has been the txt files not showing. But everything is working it seems.
    I don't know how to set the background or size yet but my compliment is minimal so far.
    I am using an older version because I have a slow computer. I think later versions require you have a good gpu. Maybe that's been your problems?
    Quote Quote