VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. The screen shows my attempt to use YouTube Create in the subtitle mode to get an SRT. It took forever, the screen prompts are not helpful and at one screen I'd still be there after being on it a full day of 'processing' for a private 'create' not for publication.

What finally came out as an SRT seems to be all there for a 2 hr 50 minute play. But there are no line breaks.
    I see on screen in SE where it says autobreak and line break but nothing for manual line adjustment. Auto break puts the break in the middle of the line and no option for breaking at the end. Perhaps there is a command key?

These are hard jobs since they are done from scratch with no transcription. You Tube create remains difficult to use even for such things as
    indicating the progress of the job. This one may be too much of a mess to fix. But we'll see. I had made a series of screen shots as a guide but this pass through, the actions seemed to have changed. I have no idea how often changes are made in it.

Lastly, I have found the Youtube create forum does not answer questions. It is useless. If there is a third party forum for these questions I'd like to know where it is if outside of the Google/youtube world.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	beaux stratagem sub.png
Views:	36
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	66374  

Quote Quote