VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. It's a JAV website where I purchased one video, but I'm struggling to rip it.

It seems they are using HTML5 player on JavaScript, but don't quote me on that.

Aloha won't open it due to DRM and I've already exhausted other options - Kiwi browser, all kinds of video downloader apps and browser extensions.

Did anyone had any experience with it before and can suggest anything?

I have Android phone and Ubuntu laptop.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    URL&Access?
    Here's the URL: https://www.sokmil.com/idol/_item/item378804.htm

What do you mean by Access? You need to buy the video. I have it on my account.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't need to buy.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    I don't need to buy.
    Ok, I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost. Will you help me to rip it from this website? Or you just asked for a link for yourself?

I don't really get where this conversation is going.
    Quote Quote  
  5. They will help you (or not help) if you do what I wrote about.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    They will help you (or not help) if you do what I wrote about.
    This is my first time on this forum and I completely confused at everything you've said so far.

Can you explain clearer?
    Quote Quote  
  7. 1. No one owes anything to anyone.
    2. Do what they write to you.

This is clear?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by MaskedBarbarian View Post
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    This is my first time on this forum and I completely confused at everything you've said so far.

Can you explain clearer?
    you need to send him your username and password for sokmil.com so he can check it this is the only option

here
    https://forum.videohelp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=274438
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    1. No one owes anything to anyone.
    2. Do what they write to you.

This is clear?
    1. Thanks, I know that.

2. Gladly, if only someone wrote something adequate like "hey, send me URL and your user/pass, so I will take a look" instead of weird lingo like "URL&ACCESS" out of the blue.

As a person, who's literally came to this message board for the first time - I don't ******* know who you are and what is expected of me.

Have a bit of decency, jeez. Pretentious fuckwad.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by KarsonDelgado View Post
    Originally Posted by MaskedBarbarian View Post

Can you explain clearer?
    you need to send him your username and password for sokmil.com so he can check it this is the only option

here
    F that jerk. He could have said something normal - instead he acts all pretentious and condescending. Good luck in his miserable life.
    Quote Quote  
  11. @MaskedBarbarian

You came to OZ, got an audience with the Wizard, and what was your greeting? ....

F that jerk. .... Good luck in his miserable life.
    It's as if Dorothy sicked Toto on the sole person who could help her.

You just burnt your bridge.
    Last edited by jack_666; 16th Dec 2022 at 21:03.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by KarsonDelgado View Post

Can you explain clearer?

here
    F that jerk. He could have said something normal - instead he acts all pretentious and condescending. Good luck in his miserable life.
    beggars cant be choosers, you should know that lol
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @MaskedBarbarian

You came to OZ, got an audience with the Wizard, and what was your greeting? ....

F that jerk. .... Good luck in his miserable life.
    It's as if Dorothy sicked Toto on the sole person who could help her.

You just burnt your bridge.
    If you read through the thread - I asked politely what he meant, but he kept spouting nonsense. It's my first time on the forum and he didn't have decency to provide a normal answer.

I should have known he is Russian, because they are all йобані свині, які будуть смажитись у пеклі
    Quote Quote  
  14. These criticisms are useless

and there is no need to insult anyone, especially those who offer their help ...
    Quote Quote  
  15. Хіба усі вони не до раю потраплять?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Sad. Very sad.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    Хіба усі вони не до раю потраплять?
    Нажаль, ні. Знову виявляється, що наші люди не так уж далеко відійшли від тих, кого вони так ненавидять. Дуже прикро.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    These criticisms are useless

and there is no need to insult anyone, especially those who offer their help ...
    It wasn't my intention to insult anyone. If you are a normal person and you see someone, who is clearly lost and asks help - your first message probably shouldn't be "URL&ACCESS".

Instead one can, at least, write out what is needed in a normal sentence. Which I asked for a few times, but instead got condescending answers.

I'm sorry, if I offended anyone, but those, who wrote me in PM and actually helped - I owe a big thanks.

Also, I do not discredit anyone's knowledge. Just their manners.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Huge thanks to @lomero for helping me with this video. I've been able to rip it successfully. Now, onward to share it with the world...
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by MaskedBarbarian View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    These criticisms are useless

It wasn't my intention to insult anyone. If you are a normal person and you see someone, who is clearly lost and asks help - your first message probably shouldn't be "URL&ACCESS".

Instead one can, at least, write out what is needed in a normal sentence. Which I asked for a few times, but instead got condescending answers.

I'm sorry, if I offended anyone, but those, who wrote me in PM and actually helped - I owe a big thanks.

Also, I do not discredit anyone's knowledge. Just their manners.
    There are users here from across the globe including non-english speaking parts who dont share the same sensibilities. So what might sound condescending and rude to you might be within acceptability for them and in reverse. So that should also be taken into account. Anyways happy you got the help you needed.
    Quote Quote  
  21. MaskedBarbarian:

If you are a normal person and you see someone, who is clearly lost and asks help - your first message probably shouldn't be "URL&ACCESS"
    Instead one can, at least, write out what is needed in a normal sentence.
    You're right; it isn't a complete sentence, and even if some of the missing parts were added to make it grammatically correct (I don't know, maybe by adding "We need the" at the beginning and "to your account" at the end), then it's still missing an important part for a newcomer "who is clearly lost and asks help", the part that says "Don't post your login details to everyone on the forum, send them in a PM".

Glad you got your help and everything worked out in the end.

[I should mention..] that it would be nice to keep certain words off of the forum though.
    Last edited by bamboobali; 18th Dec 2022 at 02:08. Reason: I should mention...
    Quote Quote  
  22. in full agreement with the words of Karn and bamboobali too

this is a thread that started badly. but i think the OP has also understood the situation and i hope that similar sad situations will not happen again in the future
    Quote Quote  
  23. Yeah, I definitely overreacted. I was just frustrated and, maybe, if I knew that LZAA speaks same language as I do - we wouldn't be getting in all the drama.

I didn't make a good impression and a lot of things I've said were hotheaded, but I want to apologize to LZAA for my words.

If anything - I did it to offend him and I'm really sorry. I don't believe that hate is the way to go in this world, but at the moment I wasn't thinking straight.

I will understand, if he won't accept my apologies, but that's ok. I've burned that bridge and it's my life to bear the consequences.

I just hope that not all is lost for me lol

Thanks again for all the people in this community!
    Quote Quote  
  24. wise words. nice post MaskedBarbarian

now you are welcome on this community. enjoy
    Quote Quote  
  25. As simple as that. Not lying for ego, saying things that are true. Bravo @MaskedBarbarian!
    If most people did so we would have no wars, and the world could be a paradise. Just short excusions, no lying to look honorable when you are not, because you failed, which everybody does, and is NOT the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  26. The method for obtaining the decryption key is written here

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/408318-Sokmil-Video-Downloader
    Quote Quote